All Comments on 'Revenge is Sweet Ch. 01'

by AmorousFucker

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THE MAJOR MISTAKE

would be a long range plan with those 2. TK U MLJ LV NV

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
The biggest mistake would be waiting for this to unfold for days on end....

...story's with chapters should at least strive for more than a page. liked it but is it worth waiting?

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 11 years ago
Well, he found her out before any wedding

At least he's gonna dodge THAT bullet! Time to move on, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
kick her ass to the curb

you can also tell your sister to go fuck herself cause she cant be trusted to keep her mouth shut.

Good riddance to sluts like that.

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckerover 11 years agoAuthor
Notes

First off, the mistake was not made by Nick, nor has it made it into the plot yet. This and the next two chapters (unless I decide to combine them, which I might) are separated from the rest of the story by a significant leap in time.

Also, this is the first erotic story I've ever submitted so I didn't have a clue how many pages it would be on here, but it was four on my word processor. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to dictate where I foresee the chapters ending, but I ended this one where I thought it best to end. My apologies if you thought it insufficient.

Sneak preview for chapter two: Nick hacks into Jane's computer and finds all of her recorded sexual escapades. Highlights thus far include a "gay" French stud, the professor of a class they shared (Nick's first B, which was alluded to in this chapter), and a five man gangbang...I have more ideas, but I think it better to save them until they are more fully formed. Suffice it to say, however, there will be a great deal more action going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great start

and a good place to end the first chapter. Don't leave this one unfinished.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
COLLEGE ROMANCES....AT BEST ARE FICKLE

but when there is skull-duggery in the back ground, little hope is forecast, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Damn

Seems to be not the woman you want to spend you life with. Let's see what our hero has up his sleeve. I'll continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story Amorous/Fucker. Like the way the story is presented and Nick comes across as a really decent person who shouldn’t get cucked.

Write your story the way you want it to go and don’t worry about the criticism

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story Amorous/Fucker. Like the way the story is presented and Nick comes across as a really decent person who shouldn’t get cucked.

Write your story the way you want it to go and don’t worry about the criticism

JRandyJJRandyJover 1 year ago

What a croc of shit, don't waste your time reading the next two parts. all questions raised in part 1 and some in part two are never addressed and it will leave you hanging. These incomplete series should be removed from this site. This person hasn't written anything in many years. I did check before I read these and it states a 3 part series. 1*

dikupinyadikupinya8 months ago
sure

why not record them? or knock on the window and say Hi?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmorousFucker@AmorousFucker
25 Followers
Just a regular guy with exceedingly perverse desires.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES