All Comments on 'A More Happy Wife has a Cuckold'

by Cuck81

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

This was potentially a good story, but it failed to live up to its promise. Keep trying though, it can only improve!

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
There are some good cuck stories

... On this site. This isn't one. Poorly constructed and with no events to speak of, it feels like someone took the best part of good stories, made them weaker, and patched them together.

How about that title. Why is she 'more' happy?

The only smart thing you did was post this in fetish. If you had dared posting it in LW, I imagine the commenter who suggested your demise would be the tame one. But violence is the refuge of the weak. You should never consider suicide, and no one should suggest it. I'm sure it was intended as a 'cool' joke. It's not funny.

Don't give up. But don't do this again. Try harder. A good story is not easy.

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4over 11 years ago
Tips for a better cuckold story

There is obviously men and women who have embraced the cuckold lifestyle but most of the stories are crap. Like this one we have an otherwise normal guy who allows himself to be humiliated and degraded for love but in the end he accepts it stating that it "works for us." Really? How does contempt and deception fit within a loving relationship? The best cuckold stories are those the guy comes to the realization (a) sharing his wife does not hurt their relationship; (b) being with her is better than any other alternative. Good cuckold authors are Matt Moreau, Just Plain Bob and Joatster. A good recent cuckold story "After the Conference" was both erotic and rational. Good Luck on any future writings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this is so fucked up, I can't even comment except to say

it sicking!!!! No one would stand for this shit, no one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 11 years ago
loved it

iI really enjoyed it. Big hard-on, great story. My dream scenario. I only wish you went on to develop some of the themes you hinted at!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Same Here

Im the same, i wear a cb6000s, and i know where he is comming from, i lead the same life style, but with the added rule of wearing lingerie as well, when she is entertaining, to be more humiliated

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Cuckold rules

I have read a lot of information of wives who put their cuckolds in chastity. Normally cuckold has an adjustment period or two weeks of wearing it 24/7. Then the wife or a tranny who loves to train sissy cuckolds will "milk" the cuckold's balls dry like a cow or let him get sucked off by another sissy boy. Then it is back to chastity after a shower and having his pubic hair and balls and ass shaved. He is given butt plugs and vibrators to use on a daily basis as his wife or tranny trainer watches. Cuckold will normally start leaking and dripping his goo in his panties as his pussy gets use to the toys and plug. Then after three weeks he will be "milked", showered and shaved again. Then it is four weeks and every month after that. Mean time tranny will train him to suck and swallow cum. Eat his wife's full pussy clean and clean her lovers. Then allowing lovers to fuck and breed his pussy. His wife will make sure he watches cuckold and bi or gay porn. She will make him take daily Cialis and at times be teased. Balls licked and played with. A feather to tickle the head of his little pee pee so he is dripping and leaking goo that he will be forced to lick up and swallow. And of course his sissy boy friends who are not in chastity will use his pussy and mouth as a cum dump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Its not sick

For the guy who said no one would stand for this you are wrong. Although my wife doesn't make me wear a device, and does allow me to perform oral on her, the rest is very similar to our story. And I have a good friend who's girlfriend does EXACTLY the same as in this story. With black men too.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbiealmost 10 years ago
Hard on

I loved this story. One of my best in all respects. I hope you are wring more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Fucking Horseshit For Losers

He needs to just run his car into a tree to kill himself, the fucking piece of shit bitch has been allowed to take away his life and all sense of any dignity he might of had at time. Of course he needs to put 2-3 rounds into her head first as to not allow her to procreate and have kids that end up just as fucked up as she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
unbelievable

no normal man would allow this type of marriage. So the story is a nice work of fiction.

POMPEDEPUISARDPOMPEDEPUISARDover 5 years ago
Sad

This has to be one of the saddest fantasies that I have ever read. I don’t know who is sicker, the person having it done to them or the person doing it. Don’t waste your self righteous scorn on me trying to justify persons doing these type of activities. The sentence structure & grammar were adequetely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It is sad, but...

It’s sad but I have a raging (little) hard on right now. Thanks for sharing it. Give us a new chapter please.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 2 years ago

No love in this story; only a mistress and her slave. The kid will likely grow up as a psychological mess.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

Too many grammatical/spelling errors even for LV.

Poor story as never clear what Paul gets out of the relationship. He is frustrated and angry. So story make no sense.

chefjess2039chefjess2039about 1 year ago

I agree with the others about your spelling and grammar errors and then worse. Yet you have MC locked in the world's worst chastity cage. Do a little research. All you have to do is twist the padlock and the braking pin will snap. It's a safety feature. On top of that, those cheap plastic cages aren't designed for long-term wear and they usually last about a week before they break down the seem in the middle

consulting91consulting91about 1 month ago

This was rough to read. I enjoyed the story but I really feel for this guy. She doesn’t seem to love him at all. He is just there for her entertainment.

Odess83Odess833 days ago

Автор слишком унижает мужа. Тут вообще нет никакой любви со стороны жены! Скорее она его ненавидит, раз уж даже онанизм запрещает и открыто заводит ребенка другой расы.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous