All Comments on 'The Masked Intruder'

by Chromeskull1003

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Chromeskull1003Chromeskull1003over 11 years agoAuthor
First story

This is my first story (of this type), comments and feedback are very welcome!!

Chromeskull.

ThemaskedmanThemaskedmanover 11 years ago
Pretty good

I personally didn't like the twist at the end. You should commit to it either being a real rape or they are a loving couple and that is how they have fun from the start

Chromeskull1003Chromeskull1003over 11 years agoAuthor
@masked man

It's a fair point, and I understand completely. The only reason it reads like that is it's based on a real life role play session between me and my submissive. Maybe in future I will attempt to adapt the ending to fit more in line with the rest of the story.

Thanks for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very well done

It flows well, descriptive but not overly so, leaving enough to the imagination. I did like the twist at the end. In a moment, I went from imagining a scene with a stranger that was dark and scary, to imagining a scene with a trusted partner that had an edge of relief and even sweetness to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

I thought the twist at the end was really good! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why Do You Idiots

Ruin a non-consent story by making it consensual in the end? Post it elsewhere, its not what we want to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So cute!!!

It was so hot! The ending was a delightful cherry on top :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My wife has told me she wants to try this kind of thing. We've done a couple of things but not to this degree. She's out of the house tonight and I went out and bought a mask and some rope. I'm gonna try something along the lines of this tonight when she comes home. I don't know if to grab her straight away or wait. I'll decide later....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous