All Comments on 'Surprise Encounter Ch. 03'

by Bottom_up

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
49greg49gregover 10 years ago
Still good, but I don't know why

I just finished re-reading this story, after a year or so. It's still good although I don't know why. I'm guess that since the wives are there that canceled out any doubts about gay sex LOL. Like the last time I read this I'm now making up a continuation of the rest of the evening with the wives being included in the action. I think the friendship of these two couples just got a lot closer and more intimate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please continue

This was an excellent continuation from the previous chapter. Please continue as I would love to read about the guys sucking & fucking in front of the women (while they played with each other's pussies & tits). I too love it when my wife watches me suck my neighbour's cock & also when he fucks me (I don't do the spanking but he does play with my ass). Unlike you, however, I'm not worried about the "gay" label. I consider myself "bi" as I enjoy sex with my wife and I also really enjoy hot gay sex with my few male lovers. You can call me "gay", "faggot", "sissy" or whatever you want - it doesn't bother me. I'm all of that. I can't wait to read about what happens next in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a Pair of Cows

These wives need to have their arses whipped sick cows

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
loved the story

as a story. the set up by the wife was a deal breaker for me. "betrayal of trust". I can see an ending to these 2 couples, with only one remaining alive. the way the story went was nice and smooth in that hubby and wife enjoyed each other, as they should, but now the question in my mind is, what is she after? a little birdie will have them die of a thousand cuts. I actually had a very hard time finishing the story, due to the betrayal of the wife. it is a good story, just not for me. one word comes to mind, "COMMUNICATION". I'm going to read it again, to see if I missed something important. it is a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous