All Comments on 'Crazy Summer Ch. 01'

by tankrabbit

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
RecHikerRecHikerover 11 years ago
Interesting

I'd like to see where this story is headed. Is there more when they reach their aunt's house? Just wondering...

RecHiker

BarneyFyfeBarneyFyfeover 11 years ago
Hot Story!

Can't wait for Chapter 2, hopefully their Aunt and possibly their mother will become involved. Don't stop now !

ghateroghateroover 11 years ago
Good Work

Your story is so erotic and original. Please, give as a sequel. In order to avoid her pregnancy, how about an "anal relationship" ? Only oral and anal, between brother-sister...

Goodgirl4Goodgirl4over 11 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

I gave you 5 stars to keep you going and give us more. I hope they forget the shades are open in the windows and people can watch them next time. Maybe Cindy can wear that summer dress in the car and give her brother Don a view of her pussy as he drives the car. Please don't wait too long to get us the next chapter of this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not good

why would any guy look at a girl that was so bitchy and condescending toward him? good body or not and big tits DO NOT make a good body seems he would avoid and ignore her at all costs. rewiting human nature is a real turn off.

Goodgirl4Goodgirl4over 11 years ago
in answer to anonymous's question:

anonymous asked the question, "why would any guy look at a girl that was so bitchy and condescending toward him? good body or not and big tits DO NOT make a good body seems he would avoid and ignore her at all costs. rewiting human nature is a real turn off."

anonymous, it's not rewriting human nature. Females of all species, human and animal have what males want. it doesn't matter how bitchy we females are, some male, will want to get at the goodies. all we have to do is flash the goodies and almost all straight guys will be ready to play. don't ya just love our little game? (giggle)

brosismombrosismomover 11 years ago
great

please continue ASAP

SaucebladeSaucebladeover 11 years ago
Great job

Really loved it.

Sure there were some weird sex tangents. Checking out other guy's dicks and stuff. But whatever, I guess it established that he was an over hormonal kid, processing all stimulation. I enjoyed the way you blended the obvious cliches with the fun awkward virgin. It's not like anything that happened was original, but you told it with a voice that was fairly it's own, and I appreciated that. I wish you all the best in your future writing.

leroykatleroykatover 11 years ago
mother?

Will the mum want some? Or will his sister be greedy and want him for himself?

prop69prop69over 11 years ago
WOW!!!!

One of the best stories on Lit. When do we get Chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Maybe i got a few things wrong while having a boner but some story elements don`t match for me

1. Dad passed away suddenly more than 10 years ago.

2. Cindy is 20

3. Cindy comes home from a date and sees mom and dad fucking

Also it would have been nice if you had developed the story a little more till they start fucking. Way to fast to be a great story but you have a lot of potential to get better

dixiedoggdixiedoggover 10 years ago
what.

Why would a mother let her 10 yr old daughter watch her have sex and date .....weird!........as for as the story not bad just needed more thought about ages I think the author should do a edit and correct the dads death timeline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous