All Comments on 'You'll Huff and Puff, and I'll Blow'

by CianPerrel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YES!

YES, YES, YES! You go girl, You had fun, the "wolf" had fun, and your boyfriend got his!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

wow...so HOT and sexy!!

but i wish it could have been a little bit scarier..

EesomeBeastieEesomeBeastieover 11 years ago
Enjoyed!

Good, straightforward revenge fuck fantasy. Enjoyed! I did wonder what everyone else watching was getting up to, though, while you protagonist got so thoroughly shafted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it

Enjoyed the fic immensely. It was straight to the point and delicious.

U gotta win!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So because of a kiss?

She becomes a public slut? He's well shod of the slut. Who needs the humiliation? And she's the one that got humiliated. Women can be really stupid sluts, as she proved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How is being a slut revenge?

How is exposing yourself to every social disease known to man revenge? How is publicly humiliating and embarrassing yourself revenge? This made no sense.

RePhilRePhilalmost 8 years ago
Very racist ending that wasn't needed!

That old saying "Once you go black you don't go back" was coined up by a White guy because You can never wash the smell off. At least that's what Leroy just told me and he is as black as the Ace of spades ( at least that's his brag) and Leroy should know as he insists he has Blackened many a white pussy. Personally I feel it's all distasteful this black vs white shit. Couldn't we all just be just humans, not one better than the other. How about everyone is equal?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So turn herself into a cheap whore for revenge?

Like she pointed out - lots of people saw her in action. And you think that helped her in ANY way? That's just ludicrous. Lousy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well that was dumb.

For revenge she turns herself into a slut, shows everyone at the party she's a slut, takes on some unknown guy without a condom and exposes herself to every nasty disease out there. Her ex-boyfriend probably thanked her for showing him the true whore she was before they got serious. Yeah that makes sense.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous