All Comments on 'OTK'

by hotjacquettam

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wrong category?

Yes, this story uses the elements of BDSM, but at its core it's an incest story and really belongs there. Those aren't my cup of tea and I would have skipped this one had I known what it was. Of course, putting it in the other category would somewhat telegraph the twist at the end, and you'd probably get a certain number of complaints from readers who didn't see why it was in the incest category if they didn't read all the way to the end...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MUM AND SON

INCEST COMES IN A LOT OF STYLES. THIS IS JUST ANOTHER, NOT BAD, BUT LEFT A LOT OPEN FOR PART 2. MAYBE 3. GOOD LUCK REMEMBER YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Up in the air!

It is almost if someone cut off the beginning of the story as well as the end. It is just a bit of erotica, written I think by a very young person who did not possess the patience to build a proper story but simply put a masturbation fantasy to paper. Don't give up but please take your time when it comes to story and character development.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A good start

He is going to need to teach her that she is his now and I expect for him to keep her well fucked or at least I hope so.

Thanks for the good start.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
HOT!!!!!

Oh I liked that little bit of info at the end...WOW!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Like it! I gave it a 4.4 (88%).

VERY EROTIC.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous