All Comments on 'Cuckold Desires'

by thegoodhusband

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 11 years ago
Sometimes a vignette . . .

. . . works when my mind can paint the rest of the picture from the outline. This one didn't come out that way for me. The phone call at the beginning was a distraction that doesn't fit the vignette format I think. There's more, but it got started off on the wrong foot for me.

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
Your story

Your thoughts - your life. I have no problem with people sharing - as long as they're both okay with it and as long as there's no derception involved because that's destructive to even the strongest relationship.

Where my acceptance stops short is the 'wimpish' cuckold who wants to be dominated by his partner - that's where I would be straight out the door and never coming back.

I suppose I really can't mark what I don't understand.

thegoodhusbandthegoodhusbandover 11 years agoAuthor
Why

I find it amazing how many people throw out rude comments. Why would you read a story titled cuckold desires if you do not find the subject of cuckolding appealing. This is literotica people. everything on here relates to sex, fun sex, crazy sex, YES SEX.

I am not sorry if it bothers you, or if you think I am wronge! I am sorry you cannot be open minded enough, and humble enough to just let it go if it bothers you. Leave it to those who do enjoy it.

If you look at the concepts of loving wife, it does fit in this section quite well. Loving wives is not limited to watching sunsets, and holding hands. Its for adventurous couples. who want to explore their sex lives together and with other people.

Yes it does touch on the femdom fetish with the tint of humilliation and denial. But I do not want it placed next to rape stories, insest stories, sisification stories ext.

This is a fictional story, not reality, clearly stated that it didn't happen.

So just relax people.

And those who have been positive. THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great job!

Your story is the reason why I come to this website. To learn about what makes people tick and what turns them on. Sometimes in the process I get very turned on myself. That is not something my lovers usually object to, and it is not something I share with my husband. So I guess I am as "evil" as some of the characters you imagine and I don't care who hates me for it. You live your life and I'll live mine. And I love reading authors like you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Schools Out!

You can always tell when the middle school kids are out of school for the summer; they leave nasty comments to serious writers and they call everybody a fag. It is sad that we don't teach our children better manners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
trying to understand

why would any man want the woman that he loves treat him like a peace of shit? I would love to see my wife fuck another man as I watched, but I would want them both treat me with some respect.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
If you don't understand, don't read

Geez some people are so into why, why, why, or not real. How would they know if they just say it cannot happen. Same type of people who are most likely little or no education and have not been taught to have an open mind and to listen. Oh well, no changing them. In the story the want to be cuckold has an open mind. He thinks about how it would be in chastity, with a Dom wife and eating her seed filled pussy and cleaning the lovers cock. This last weekend I enjoyed a married couple and he helped suck me hard, then cleaned my cock three times along with her filled pussy. And he swallowed it all. He is hooked as much as she is. She even teased his chastity cock and shaved balls and ass. She used her vibrator in his pussy as I teased his balls as he sucked my cock and made him drip and leak his goo. Yes there are people out there who do these things. It was a great 12 hours we spent together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
face sit.

I want my dom wife to make her male lover sit on my face and make me lick and kiss his balls before sucking him until he cums, then my wife makes me do the same to her.

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
I don't know, that's good.

Do I want to know ? Yes. How long would it take to wonder about every man I meet, is he the one, or would she ever introduce me to him.

If I knew who he is, how long before I plan on a way to fuck him up ?

Jail time she comes to visit and tells me she will be busy all next month and don't expect a visit.

O K I'm better off not knowing isn't that the most common way for a wife to step out ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why would he wait for a call?

Or for her. She has demonstrated to him by her actions and words that she has no love or respect for him. Who knows how many diseases she has picked up? Its time for a divorce. Badly done.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

A complete piece of shit wrote this cuck and whore trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Neither the wife nor the kids have any respect for the MC. He should just go ahead and kill himself now. There's only pain and humiliation in his future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous