All Comments on 'Resolution'

by Darkinside

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So....

She thought she could change him, an honest man. She got frustrated with her own efforts, but turned the blame back on him. What man could accept what she had become, at the hands and brainwashing of another man. She had failed all along, and would continue to fail. There was never to be any understanding or reconcilliation, as the only motivation she could feel, at her horrible master's urging, was to inflict as much pain as possible to what was probably the only man who would ever gaze into her eyes with what was once true love and devotion. Sadly, this entire tale relates the depths of depravity masking her every ability to ever know what love could be, what it had been, what with efforts failing, would never be again. Her construct of love being nothing more than a juvenile game of "oh, he didn't get jealous enough when I broke his heart and destoyed his love for me". Why can't people understand that even more than "TRUST" , love relies on RESPECT to flourish??? And she is so mentally defficient to blame him??? kudos to Darkinside if this was his true purpose, exposing this frailty of human condition. But if his purpose was to provide her with some sort of twisted justification, then "SHAME!!! SHAME on you for thinking that the simple act of passing blame could excuse someone from accepting accountibility for their own actions.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 11 years ago
Convenient, isn't it?

Being able to blame all your inadequacies on someone else. It wasn't her fault for wanting something different, it was his fault for not being something different. Her marriage wasn't a failure because of anything she did, it was because he wouldn't react properly to what she did. For me, a better title would have been 'Justification.' This was a different style of writing than what we're used to here (that's a good thing) and I look forward to reading more of your work. Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm not sure what this is?

Is she a sub slut? Does she blame her behavior on her husband? Is the husband clueless? Somehow this story didn't come together in a manner that allowed for any understanding of who the husband was or why the wife is whatever she is. I think you tried to be too clever in the writing and got lost in the delivery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So if I understand this correctly

It's all his fault for not knowing she's a submissive person? And that she needs to be dominated? You tried WAY too hard to be clever in this story. It was never entertaining and at the end of the day, that's why we're reading it right? This failed on every level.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Whoops gave you 2 stars

meant to give you 1. I'd give you negative if I could. She's a bitch and a whore nothing more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Steaming Pile!

Don't waste your time reading this odorous slop of droppings! !

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
bet hubby is

quietly laughing his cock off.

how do i get rid of this overly emotional needy cunt?. indifference is the key.

watch as she wades into her nirvana of humiliation and filth, giving herself to self proclaimed "doms" spreading disease and betrayal as they go about their oh so bohemian perversions.

film it, show the judge, divorce granted! no alimony a restraining order and a court ordered committal for std and psychiatric treatment. job done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous