All Comments on 'Horny Halloween'

by curlyspurs

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
rictamrictamover 11 years ago
nice start

I loved your story, if you would have fucked Nick it would have been better.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkover 11 years ago
Curled Spur

This is a good story, one that got me stiffer as the words poured forth. You've got one great relationship there and I gather a nice upper body too!

JusttooldJusttooldover 11 years ago
good

Good story. I hope your experimentation leads to more exciting erotic happenings. Let us know about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

great story would be good to read a follow up of you fucking one of the other guys

curlyspurscurlyspursover 11 years agoAuthor
Someday soon I hope

Fucking another guy is a big step. It's great to think about, but I'll need liquid courage to relax my inhibitions. In my fantasies it happens in cases where I have plausible deniability.... I'm sure this years Halloween party will be fun, but some things can't be planned. Nick and Nat just put in a hot tub on a 4 season porch that also has some potential. Wish me luck.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 11 years ago
Great story!

It seemed unfair that you didn't get fucked by one of the other husbands, as it seemed to be heading in that direction, but perhaps we can look forward to that scenario in a future story. I hope you keep writing, as you have a knack for raising the erotic atmosphere.

By the way, "Returning to the room, I should have felt subconscious" - I think you meant "self-conscious".

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
Good story

Good luck with the competition. All I can say is - you and your husband agreed limits and you stuck to them. That's fine but, if you want them altered, it has to be something you both agree on for the sake of what seems a pretty good relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very fun story

Many women use Halloween as an excuse to reveal their inner slut. They like to tease guys but few are brave enough to take next step.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Pity

So sorry that Contest Stories don't generally have subsequent chapters. Does your group also do New Years parties? Hairpin some mistletoe in your landing strip!!!

5*

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
nice little story

one grammar point hyperthetical sb hypothetical

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yikes,

Whats so great about a wimp husband who wants to turn his wife into a common slut. With those thoughts going through her head about funking the rest of the gang can only lead to divorce. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
first step

to open marriage, or divorce?? Her limits seem more tolerant than his. You know where all of this starts, but usually don't know the end. Stupid. Classic line about the grass being greener etc...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fancy dress

I particularly liked the witty way you continued the theme in your prose by dressing up the occasional word as something else.

pursuing/ensuing.

subconscious/selfconscious.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A great start

I was hoping that Nick would have taken you to a bedroom while your husband watched you walk with him, and once Nick had you in the bedroom he filled your wet cunt with his fat cock and shot his cum deep in side of you while your husband watch you have one orgasm after another, to the point where you were completely worn out from fucking him, and your husband watched Nick's cum gush out of your worn out gaping pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yep

I love when a slut refuses to feel subconcious.... lol

ZorberZorberover 11 years ago
Trick or treat

Although my wife won't do that type of thing at a party, the story is very erotic. I enjoyed reading it.

EesomeBeastieEesomeBeastieover 11 years ago

I like the way you tell of the group’s progression over time from socialising to flirting to the verge of wife swapping. That makes it all the more believable and all the hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

ahhhh I wish my boyfriend was like thattttt

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 11 years ago
Dump the slut

Who wants a wife like that?

Tuzolto54Tuzolto54about 10 years ago
Extremely Enticing

Enjoyed the hell out of this story, love the teasing and exhibitionism that went on, reminds me of the early days of being married.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

These are obviously the fantasies of the author. She wants her cake and eat it too. Why is it that the hubby always has to be a cuck and not a partner? crap.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 6 years ago
Good story.

A little one sided. Why were only the women being groped ? Apparently none of the women felt they could grip a hard cock or two? Could have been a 5, but you need to find a proof reader. Mistakes are distracting. Still very erotic. Keep writing. Keep talking with your spouse. Make sure you're both on board with the rules. Too much alcohol and rules get bent, maybe broken. Can be hard to repair!!! A 4.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Cuck coming

This whore is going to cut loose, and the cuck is all for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm Thinking that Halloween Parties

provide the perfect setup for hot sexual encounters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just kind of raunchy trash, obviously written by a woman who wants to push the agenda for the female dogs to run around loose out there. If you're stupid enough to let your partner do this. Don't be surprised when it goes too far. It's called the "Law of Diminishing Returns", or the slippery slope, and in this case the slippery slope it ends up going off a cliff and something dies. You've been warned....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous