All Comments on 'She Knew it was Wrong'

by bronston22

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 11 years ago
Sucked

This story sucked big time! 1 star

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
This was ok , weird but ok .

The author has done some off-key, but memorable portraits of ostensibly respectable women who get let themselves sidetracked morally for a short period . Usually no one gets caught and this enflames the anger of porn site visiting moralists.

To be honest, this isn't the best of this writer and this writer isn't one of the best writers in terms of technique but his stories do ring authentic. I challenge anybody to read the stories of previous, deprecating commentator & reach the same conclusion.

In this story , Bronston22 was making a experiment . Many would say it failed. So what. He's done some good work in the past & odds are he has the savvy to do better in the future, should he continue to submit fiction. Who's the better writer Bronston22 or Hawkeye ?

That's debatable according to one's personal taste. But I would bet dollars versus donuts the former writer hàs been laid more in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
When the negative scoring possibility???

When are readers going to get the opportunity to give negative scoring on "stories?" such as this one which deserves a minus 5?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

After 20 years of marriage she fucks another man and let's him shoot his jizz inside her skanky cunt. She makes her husband a cuckold and she has no regrets or guilt? I hope the player she fucked has crabs or herpes and she passes it on to her husband let the skank explain that one to her husband and family.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 11 years ago
apparently

Apparently, I'm not the only one who thought this story sucked. How many times I've been laid is none of your damned business Lordslamfuck.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THIS IS A STAND ALONE STORY in need of an epilog

and back to the commercial....What goes on in************stays....TK U MLJ LV NV

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Repetition

Close to the same story you have written at least two other times. Repeated theme becomes fetish.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Come On!!!!!!

At least finish!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No Cuckeye - you're not the only one.

There are a couple of other unintelligible moronic trolls just like you.

Interesting following the psyche of this woman, her thoughts, as she becomes a slut for the first time. Thanks for writing - 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I agree with the score from the last commentator... Minus 4 stars..I only wish that was possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the woman in this story is the very worst type of slutty trash

she intentionally lied to her husband, intentionally got drunk, intentionlly got bareback with his cum in her, and now lies to her husband by not admitting what she did and then had sexual relations with her husband knowing she cShe can ould be infected by STDs HIV and be pregnant with a bastard. The fact that she carried out those actions proves beyond a doubt several things. She does not love her husband and does not respect him or her marriage. She does not like herself and knowingly on several levels placed herself in harms way. And there is no want someone in the function didnt know what she did and now she will be the company whore. Her behavior medically has placed herself, her husband and her children in harms way by potentially exposing them to possible infections. What she should do is sit down with her husband and explain her actions, them woman up, and seek a divorce with no alimony and give up the children to her husband as she does not love or respect them enough to place them before her cunt. Saying was drunk removes no blame at all she since she placed herself in that position and did nothing to prevent it. Put bluntly she is just a piece of trash, you dont keep trash you throw it out. She can move to Nevada and make a good income.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutely no excuse

for the sluttish, selfish behavior of the wife in this story. She is classified as mature but to be more precise that can only be said of age. It cannot be said of her ethics,

her grasp of her life experiences, her love of her husband (which she has not shown through her lies and her sluttish actions that she probably does not in fact love him and certainly she has not respect for him or her marriage. A woman in her position, will most likely NOT confess when she returns home which is one monstrous lie that the lie of omission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
...Kay

As probably one of the only female readers on here, I can say that this woman is a complete and total disgrace to our gender >.> How can you cheat on a guy like that, in such a dirty way, and then not even tell him? I hope that guy divorces her...but the writing itself was only mildly subpar (which is more thab I can say about a lot of stories on here), so I'll give it a 3.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
How do you know when a story has a little extra twist of taboo ?

When it's a cheating story, just like thousands of other cheating stories, but the comments from the usual BTBers are especially vitrolic and condemning. I think it the 'she knew it was wrong mantra ' that tripped their harebrained truggers.The use of third person narration got em' going.

I've revised my opinion on this story & think it's a little gem. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cheating is cheating.

She can't control herself? That's an excuse made by people who don't want to face up to their mistakes and short comings. The husband deserves the truth and the right to make up his own mind if this was a one time failing or that his supposedly loving wife isn't what she claims to be. Oh - she might want to get to the Doctor for tests to see if she's bringing things home to her husband he might not want. Like STDs, Aids or maybe another child? What a weak, stupid woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The minute you started out "This is a true story"

I knew it would be a bad story. And it was. Poor effort made worse by the opening.

rjordanrjordanalmost 10 years ago
What a great little story

I think it was supposed to be an experiment. I wouldn't want to read many using this style, I think the characters are better at telling a story, but this worked for me.

The repeated "she knew it was wrong" was a very effective device that kept us on the edge about what was happening just as the character was on the edge.

Nice job, and you were able to crank the Anonymice up to full volume. Outstanding!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Damn

Fucking cunt. I hope the husband finds out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The biggest problem with this story.

Apart from the fact that the wife portrayed as moronic slut. Is that it is not finished!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oops Too much 2 Drink

Who's fault really was this accidental hard cucking?

I myself have had a few married women sexual encounters and found that the wife had been neglected.

The sex is so good. Good story to read about. Tell your friend to never reveal the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
you did well.

reading all the folks that are pissed off at your cheating wife in the story I would say you were successful. Good story about how a wife who obviously has marital issues could easily cheat. He lack of guilt and her knowledge that this is wrong shows she really should not be married. Such a person, with no guilt or compassion to her existing husband would of course not tell him. Now it is a matter of when she cheats again and how long until she gets caught.

ctdansctdansabout 4 years ago
with coworker?

Am I right that she cheated at a work function with a coworker? As bad as it is to cheat doing with a coworker now screws up her job. If she gets past the guilt once she comes home to husband all the people at her work will definitely find out and as someone else mentioned she will be tabled the company whore.

Serves her right I guess.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Not worth reading! One star.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 2 years ago

Nicely written story. I would have been interested to know what led up to this event and what happened afterwards. I read nothing to indicate that this was a bad woman, Quite the opposite. Married a long time. Working mom. Family intact. She just fell into this temptation. She isn't perfect. What a concept. She's human. Without such imperfections there would be no stories. You did a good job on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yet another LW writer who can’t or won’t FINISH THE GOD DAMNED STORY. You fancy yourself a writer. Yet you have NO grasp of the concept of denouement, i.e., what happens after the climax. Christ, I’m so sick of skidding into these non-endings. It is so amateurish to think it is cool to leave the story hanging. Worse, it is not just amateurish, it is lazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it, unlike the idiots below, not all of them. Why the hell are they reading stories on this site, most of them are not real yet you talk about HIV, herpes, and all the other sexualy transmitted diseases and sometimes want to kill the people in the story. Sorry to say but a lot of you are totally barmy. Thank you author for your effort. Mel B known as Hornydevil47. Seems like I have lost my login, sorry!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I stopped reading this when she called her husband to tell him she was going to bed when actually she was still out drinking. Her first LIE! so I just stopped. Don't know how it happened and don't care.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sacrificing her intimacy on the altar of immediate gratification pretty much damns this wife. Intimacy is more than just sex, as in a trusted companionship where the partner always has your back. It means communicating how you feel with a partner. If she was unhappy with his intimacy, she owed it to the husband to say so before seeking elsewhere. That is trust in a nutshell and the infidelity was the end product of lies and omissions which only meant that relationship was fundamentally over. If a partner would engage in deception and sexual infidelity, what else would she be inconstant about which would damage her family?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yep. The one Anon got it right. A betrayal of intimacy. I am not a believer in reconciliation really. Does anyone really know a married couple where infidelity comes out and they recover the contented, loving attention they used to have? In my experience, No. It happened to good couples friends where one partner cheated, they decided to try and reconcile because of minor children, but never got back that 'have your back' intimacy, and bitterly divorced after two years. And were they bitter too! I know it affected their children. We were their godparents. And with regards to the other Anon about "idiots" who should know better reading Literotica stories, well.... They obviously only read the Stormbringer style masturbatory stuff, and ignore the RichardGeralds and others that actually have thoughtful literary merit. It's about exercising what I call the 'moral imagination' in scenarios of love and family dysfunction. So the intended audience can include BOTH the peurile types and more imaginative types as well. Or in short, that that Anon, "F.....Y....".

MarkT63MarkT635 months ago

Cheating slut and her unknowing cuck hubby...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous