All Comments on 'The Hike'

by Kat73

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"I realized then that I never had gotten his name..."

Let's hope you didn't get anything else from him instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sexy, a little disturbing.

Because it was written from the point of view of a woman, that makes me think it was written by a woman. I favor erotica by women, generally, because I can learn things from that other point of view.

It comes across as pretty submissive, with all the name calling. I LIKE the idea of a woman acting the slut, as a game. But, I don't like to think of women as sluts in reality. I don't want to involve myself in sex with someone somehow less than me. In this story he catches her masturbating, and treats her like a tramp. Sexy, but I didn't like him, didn't like him treating her that way. To each his/her own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I hope you had your fun!

I sure did.

Great story. I had a good time editing it. Sounded like a lot of fun to me.

ZamlockZamlockover 11 years ago
whew!

Left me breathless.

mack4625mack4625over 11 years ago
Good Story

Just read your story, I enjoyed it very much. Can't wait to read more of your stories

ImaginaryLover62ImaginaryLover62almost 8 years ago
Another lovely story ...

I love the location and playing outdoors ... I felt right there with you, you told the story so well ... thanks!

PorkwarriorPorkwarrioralmost 7 years ago

Still one of my fav's.

The dog was a nice touch.

tmmmbrrrtmmmbrrrover 5 years ago
Gotta love nature

It was easy to identify with the story for me. I'll leave it at that before I end up writing my own version in this comment block. Thanks for sharing it. I fully enjoyed it -- hopefully as intended.

NudistDavidNudistDavidover 3 years ago

What a GREAT story! I loved it .. .Can't wait to read more ... The pace was perfect, and outdoor sex is awesome ... Thanks for the great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKat73@Kat73
86 Followers
I am married to mrppv. I am head over heels for DarkSimian. I am here to banter, tease, have titillating conversation, and meet like-minded pervs! I don't spend as much time here as I used to, so if I don't respond, I'm not a ghost, just caught up in the real world. Lit is a f...