All Comments on 'The Dream Chest'

by gemlesgross

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
StangStar06StangStar06over 11 years ago
Great story

I loved everything about this story. The pacing was excellent. It seemed extremely realistic. I especially loved the fact that he remembered the one thing that really turned him on about that woman years later. I can think of lots of women I've remembered over the years. Maybe it was their hair or their smile or their ass, even when I didn't remember or never knew their names. I also liked the fact that in the end it was more of a romance than just a sex story. Especially aince most older women would react in just the way this one did. They would not be very likely tonhave just jumped into bed with him. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

I loved the storybut I would hve liked more intimate detail on their first time. It seemed like going from caaressing to all of a sudden IT was in her. Good job.

maturemaestromaturemaestroover 11 years ago
Beautiful, bountiful breasts.

One of the most captivating and alluring sights is that of large, pendulous breasts. Your romantic story captured that very well.

A quiet place like a museum (watch out for cctv) can provide an opportunity for breast fondling. If you don't have any religious hang-ups, sneaking into a church can be especially arousing.

luvlargeassesluvlargeassesover 11 years ago
I dream of of Margaret

Very nice story. I dream of woman like this. I would have liked a little more explicit detail into their sex acts. But a well written story otherwise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous