All Comments on 'A Guide to Great Anal Sex Pt. 09'

by celesteandjim

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
celeste

Thank you for shareing. But it should be pointed out that not everything you said applies to everyone. I am female and I love reciving anal. However if it hurts bad I listen to my body and we stop. If it hurts good, feels good, or just feels neutral we keep going. Bad pain means something is getting hurt in a bad way and you dont want to get torn.

1. For me, deep anal is better then shallow. He cant bottom out with anal like with vaginal (which hurts) and I just really like it. Which brings me to:

2. I much prefer hard amd fast. Slow can be nice sometimes, but I get bored with it.

3. This is 50/50 for me. He can go much harder and faster then I can. I like that but its easier for me to orgasm when I control it.

4. I like my husband touching my clit, not nessasarily with his hands though. But it is a must for oral.

5. Your empty nest is showing. With small children a straight line to orgasm is needed if you plan on more then one a month. Speaking of which... I have to go...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

I'm a 24 year old male. I tried anal a couple times with my last gf. We broke up after years of dating. I believe part of the issue was my curiosity and openness about anal sex. I had fingered myself as a teen in the shower and knew I loved it while she had never tried anything. We have been broken up for over 2 years now and I have finally found a new girl friend that I believe may be the one. We discussed sex acts and exchanged pictures before even meeting in person (an absolutely different era of courting than yours). We found that we could both turn eachother on more than anyone has been able to do before. Simply by exchanging thoughts of what we wanted. We quickly found other interests and are holding off on any kind of sex for now. And went to an art museum, that was about the equivalent to your picking apples. Your story is incredibly romantic eapecially in an age where chivalry and romance seem to be a fading memory. But I just sat and read all 9 chapters, after the first I sent her the link and we both agree at this point that what you two have is an amazing love and respect for each other. I can not wait to experience this all with her and truly open myself up to her as much as she opens up to me. I love you two like mentors now. And I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for this beautiful dictionary not just on anal sex but on love and the human soul. It was truly amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous