All Comments on 'Hosting the Coach'

by bronston22

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hope his wife finds out and divorces him

Divorce.

xo

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Big build up, but not much of a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ended suddenly

The description of the sex should have been at least as long as the wonderful description of the buildup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey!!

Where is the 21 year old stud for the wife....only fair, right;-) but it is always ok for men to screw around i guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Guy has a great family and he risks it by screwing around. Hope his wife is getting some or takes his ass in the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Burn the bastard in the DIVORCE

Hope Karen is playing away and enjoying her life away from this bastard.

That Danish whore took a familys hospitality and shoved it up their ass.

As for that Husband, well he will get his reward in the form of a Divorce. I hope Karen takes him to the cleaners.

Just a 1 rating. Should be a minus though.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Game On !

I really enjoy how authentic this story rings . All the details slowly melding into a preordained conclusion that these two are going to tryst intensely. Thus was set up VERY well. It's weird but I'm reminded of John Updike's writing style here in terms of how he's write in ever-tightening circles to his conclusion.

Was this wrong ? Of course ! But the telling of this tale up to the point of the coitus was flawless. That being said, the conclusion was a tad abrupt in terms of giving us a epilogue for the principals involved. It's not too hard to imagine that they got away with it. That of course will be a flashpoint of scorn & derision for those self-appointed, resident, porn-site Puritans.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous