All Comments on 'We Have to Win!'

by CharlieGG

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Stopped reading after the crossdressing idea. Put the story in the correct category. 1*

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
AW! Come on!

that was a lot of fun. There was nothing 'gay' about it - it was just a costume party followed by a husband and wife having a horny time together. Why didn't you read the rest of it anon? Were there big words in it you didn't understand - or were you afraid of being too excited by the thought of a man dressing up as a woman?

If you don't read it - don't mark it; only assholes do that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

A man dressed up as Marilyn Monroe and other men hitting on him is not my idea of fun and it is very unlikely any man can look like a woman in a woman's dress. Not unless they have plenty of plastic surgery to actually make him a woman. But if dressing as a woman is your thing have at it, good luck.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 11 years ago

A great read. Well written. Light hearted. Amusing. Can't say that it was particularly "hot," but that is okay. Have to give it four stars.

jstrappjstrappover 11 years ago
4 stars, but...

Hot; 4 stars. But it's in the wrong category; please fix.

MadBrownMadBrownover 11 years ago
GREAT FUN

Congratulations on coming up with an original plot. At least it is for me. It was a hell of a lot of fun. Having lived and worked in NYC for several years, I can attest to the fact that some men can pull it off amazingly. Some of the most beautiful ?women? in

the city can walk down the street and you would never know they were anything but a woman except for a too prominent adams apple.

soulspicesoulspiceover 11 years ago
Enjoyable Loving Wives story

Don't listen to these stuck-up critics about this being the wrong category or being gay. They don't understand a loving relationship where people are willing to go outside their comfort join to please the person they love. Fun, well-written, and loving (wives) story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Sometimes hard to believe

Some of the comments here are difficult to believe. This is CLEARLY an LW story! Sweetie is adventuresome, hubby is intimately involved. It is also a TLW story, which is NOT a sin! Yes, a man does something with a plastic device (that makes Sweetie even hotter) - is that gay? NO!!! A drunk makes a pass (which will humiliate the drunk with those there who know him and maybe really screw with the drunk's marriage when his sick Sweetie hears about it - and she will!), but our Hubby does NOT find it erotic. Still not gay!

Great story. Sweetie's bi-curiosity is a big surprise to her and to Hubby, but a happy and safe surprise (so far...heh heh!). Hubby is NOT tempted to see Jolting Joe as a guy, even when faced with the strap-on! Good writing mechanics!

5*

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
Well thought out,

plotted, written - and a great fun read. Top marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A man dressed up as Marilyn Monroe and other men hitting on him is not my idea of fun and it is very unlikely any man can look like a woman in a woman's dress. Not unless they have plenty of plastic surgery to actually make him a woman. But if dressing as

Shut the fuck up x-doenut-x

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the story

never made me laugh the comment by soulspice did, calling out other people for doing what, making a comment, what a loser. Of course it is human nature for you to be a sicko but here is some news for you most people are not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why So Uptight?

To those who are made uncomfortable by this story: why are you reading an erotic story website? Dressing up ain't my thing, but I can understand how some couples could find it a hot turn-on. Role playing is all about playing roles that aren't neccessarily what you are, but what gives your partner a jolt. The author manages to portray this excitement quite effectively.

One final comment to the critics: nobody is asking you to dress up; or is that why you're so uptight. Maybe this idea turns you on too much. Many homophobes are threatened by their own passions!

soulspicesoulspiceover 11 years ago
Hey anonymous "the story"

I wasn't calling out other commentators. I was simply telling the author not to listen to idiots like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Shut the fuck up anon witless wonder you pathetic moron. Comment on the story for once in your so called life. Act your age not your shoe size.

HamsterHamsterover 11 years ago
Missing the Point

This is a HALLOWEEN story for heaven's sake. That allows us to suspend the "rules" and have a little fun....including crossdressing. If my wife was OK with it, I would do it and feel just like he did...embarrassed and scared. But I would do it in the spirit of having fun at a HALLOWEEN party. A one-off deal. Does anyone think that the normal, conservative housewife wouldn't feel EXACTLY the same way if she let it all hang out and dressed in a slutty show nearly everything nurse or maid outfit (90% of the Lit stories notwithstanding)? Lighten up!

sirhugssirhugsover 11 years ago
I thought I saw a bit more coming...

...like chekov's gun, I think the strap-on had to fuck his ass for the story and the night to be complete. Otherwise, I loved it!

sneebsneebover 11 years ago
Great Story

Hilarious and hot at the same time.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
Now that's a great Halloween story!

My Halloween adventure had four gay friends getting me in drag and taking me to West Hollywood for the parade. From the parade I had to go to work at a computer center at midnight and I got hit on for real! It was a great night and never repeated.

Your story brought back memories! Thanks.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Funny Story****

They had fun and that's what it's all about. Thanks for something different and for sharing it.

Jim44444Jim44444over 11 years ago
A great, funny tale

Best I have read in this contest. Very humorous with good ending. Gave it 5 stars because you got commentors all worked up. Seems the best stories get people to express strong opinions. Now I have to read your other stories.

beliabellebeliabelleover 9 years ago
loved it.

Really an awesome story! Was wondering where it was was gonna go with the cross dressing! Loved the theme and the over all humor of the story! Really, a good read. xo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WELL PLAYED !

Only a '5' could be awarded for this sexy, twisted, devious (NOT deviant), snarky, tale, written with tongue firmly planted in cheek !

...but then... I could be mistaken...

NAH !!

5 it is !

EastCoaster

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

she would have liked to see it

HawkerPennHawkerPennabout 1 year ago

Lots of fun was had by all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieGG@CharlieGG
42 Followers
50 Fit MWM into wife sharing/watching, exhibitionism/voyeurism and bi-curiosity... Wife and I becoming nudists by the day now that we're empty-nesters! Key point: no my wife doesn’t play here, just me. If I'm here, I'm probably willing to chat about just about anything... a...