All Comments on 'Fairies, Ghosts, and the G-Spot'

by Untameable_Guy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 11 years ago
Enjoyable, but...

I would have enjoyed it more had the protagonist not been married.

It served no purpose (that I saw) in the story, and only made him less likeable in my eyes.

I half-expected Michelle to somehow turn out to be his wife (which might explain why he was so quick to obey her comnands! :D

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyover 11 years ago
Interesting switches

Your story switched about three times, which was interesting. First page, it looked like an interesting idea (deliberately staying anonymous). Second page, it looked like Michelle was just there to look after her friend. Third page, lesbian orgy. Well, you kept us guessing!

Can't agree with the previous commenter. The point of the masks was because Shawn was married.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 11 years ago
To previous commenter

Yes, but another reason for the need for anonymity could easily have been invented rather than making the protagonist a cheater.

I just don't enjoy stories about cheaters, and felt it was totally unneccesary to this particular story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Agree With Previous Commenters

There was no reason for Shawn to have a wife, all it did was make the characters all extremely unlikeable. First of all, he's cheating on his wife by having any kind of sexual / emotional contact with another woman the way he is, so all of his justifications are just excuses and not very good ones at that. Second of all, the whole him being reluctant / Jami being reluctant about having him cheat and then deciding to go through with it anyone just makes both of them look immoral.

On top of that he then goes and spills ALL of Jami's secrets to one of her friends, whom he doesn't even actually KNOW is her friend, and even after she tells him that Jami has never admitted these things to any of their group of friends he then goes and spills the REST of her secrets. What the heck ever happened to keeping things in confidence? So now he's not only cheating on his wife, but he's doing breaking his fuck buddy's confidence. Of course, I guess the cheating already showed that he wasn't exactly trust worthy to begin with.

Add in bitchy Barbera who cares more about getting in Jami's pants than being a good friend, and Michelle who basically does the same thing on top of bringing Jami to his room when she KNOWS that he has a wife, and there isn't a single redeeming character in this piece.

The sex scene could have been hot if I hadn't been so turned off by the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Who cares

Why does a character have to be likeable it was just an interesting story... This site is about stories not realities

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous