All Comments on 'English Tteacher's Oral Skills'

by BigTimmy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
wicked_annabellawicked_annabellaalmost 13 years ago
yummmmm...

u certainly have a way of spinning a tale. keep it (and me) up!

BjorntufukBjorntufukover 12 years ago

Your another one of the many awesome writers here who needs to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny aussie

I liked your story very much, but for one problem and that is with your spelling, as I was never good at spelling myself but I sure noticed your mistakes very quickly so if you could get an editor and proof reader to pick up your mistakes before you publish any future stories would be good. Other that that good story and keep them coming.

BigTimmyBigTimmyover 9 years agoAuthor
re: horny aussie

I corrected all my mistakes on my blog at:

www.epiclust.blogspot.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Curious questions

Your story was hard to read with the spelling errors PLUS why are you so hung up on 'fifteen'? (length, time &etc.)

And why a 15" dick? (This makes the story hard to imagine and would send most women running.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THIRTEEN INCH TOOL AND A SISTER TOO !!

MY SISTER IS A TEACHER WHO IS ALWAYS ON THE MAKE FOR STUDENT MALES WHO ARE OF LEGAL AGE.. THE BIGGER THE COCK THE BETTER. WHEN SHE FIRST SAW ME NAKED (I AM 22) WITH A 13" TOOL IT WAS ALL OVER. I AM VERY SELECTIVE WITH WOMEN AND TRY TO STAY WITH ONLY ONE - THE EXCEPTION BEING MY SISTER. I CURRENTLY DATE A UCF STUDENT - 20 - WHO IS ALWAYS WILLING AND MORE THAN ABLE TO TAKE IT ALL. SHE IS ASIAN AND A PLAIN JANE TYPE WITH A BODY WOMEN WOULD FIGHT FOR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
18 Yrs later Mrs Harrison with Tim Jr.

Mrs. Harrison should run into Tim Sr and she introduces him to Tim Jr. An AVG child with the exception of one part of his body which is identical to Sr., in both length and girth.

josephpauljosephpaulabout 7 years ago

i love hilarious otp stories like these. good read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Englieh TTeacher's Oral skills

Is there going be part two soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shouldnt these be in the comedy section due to being sooooo funny

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My high school teacher wife would come home from school and tell me about some of the boys she wanted to fuck. She is one of the horniest women I know. We would be in bed playing and fucking, and she would talk about the bulges on some of her high school boys. She'd get so wet and come like crazy. She wanted to break them in and take their cherry. There was one she talked about a lot. She was fixated on him. She talked about licking his balls and taking his huge cock deep inside her. I told her that when he reached 18 she should go for it. I wondered if she really would. She did!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous