All Comments on 'His Black Master Ch. 09'

by NickJBella

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That was so hot...

please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

You really have a gift for making these characters come to life. Love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please continue

This is such a hot story, it has all the elements of a superior black man taking what is his so easily for the white boy an his wife know they are blessed with a privilege.

I am so looking forward to Ty teaching his sons. I also hope our author will have Ty beat Kevin harshly, just because he can and if Kevin needs training. I think Ty would love shoving his dick down a crying Kevin's throat!

spyintheskyspyintheskyover 11 years ago
A promising start to any marriage

Yes cant wait for the wedding night when the best man claims his reward. But will kevin be allowed to be there or not I wonder and if he is allowed to be there that first night, will both he and his wife service that wonderful black cock together watching and learning. And what dress did she chose in the end something I hope that is the perfect compromise between the long and the short of it reflecting in its own way her marriage to her husband AND her new lover. The cage will make sure those particular roles in this marriage are well defined from the beginning.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudealmost 10 years ago
Fuck yeah

Such a turn on as Ty continues to take what he wants, when he fucking wants it. He's the Man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Ty is the man. Very hot when he takes Kevin

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh man

Kevin and Kathleen are one lucky couple

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous