All Comments on 'Doctor Dee is Dead'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TinyBethTinyBethover 11 years ago

Wonderful, creepy, gothic horror in the best sense. And it was hot. Great job!

MaddieKimMaddieKimover 11 years ago
Oh My

Weird, scary and perfect for the category. Good job, Og!!!

EesomeBeastieEesomeBeastieover 11 years ago
Inventive

Wonderfully inventive concept but the sex seemed rushed. Veers between past tense narrative and presence tense journal entry style a little clumsily in places.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
incredibly rushed.

virtually no detail and complex issues introduced and thrown out with no exploration. Reads like it should have a bunch of "oh by the way"s scattered through it. This is not a good thing. I'm sounding harsh and I apologise but the potential here is excellent and the writing is good. Just slow down, take us on more of a journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Has lots of potential

If you had taken this same story and spread it over two or probably three chapters, padding things out a lot more so that that 'we' the reader can construct a back story you would have something which would be a serious contender for 'story of the month' award.

Please don't stop writing, you show that you have real talent by tackling such a complex topic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1529 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...