All Comments on 'Ways to Break a Good Man, No. 2'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Cameron_GrayCameron_Grayover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Now if only 201 would come out......

I know you've been busy, but I love your stories and you couldn't write them fast enough.

Keep up the amazing work!

Cameron_Gray

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Total shit!

Every politician starts off idealistic. They rarely stay that way, so why bother killing them? And a "blow up doll"? Pathetic. Having read many of your stories and enjoyed them, this was like amateur hour.

What the fuck happened to you?

debbie2freedebbie2freeover 11 years ago
Where is No 1?

Blow up sucubus .Sighs corny not much sex and again if you number something number 2 I expect a number 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

Loved it! Quite creative :) 5 stars!

HurbsterHurbsterover 11 years ago
Again ?

I'm just going to copy what I wrote on MGU...

This is going to be a small rant and has been building up for a while. I am getting sick tired of that bloody fat man just getting away with shit time after time after time. How the hell does he hold so much power and have so many demons at his beck and call ? We need some explanation about this guy apart from the fact that he is a fat evil bastard who gets away with anything and apparently has an army of succubi at his command.

Hmmm, evil crime boss, powerful, and fat - does he wear a purple cravat with a diamond in it as well ?

And yet another decent bloke dies. Again. Arrgh, makes me so bloody mad.

Sigh...Well written as usual but I have to say it is the same old stuff we get from you. It's not horrifying when we know the bloke is going to die. It's like a slasher movie - the only intrigue is how they die. And when it's yet another guy killed by a faceless succubus due to soul suckage it all gets a bit samey. This is why people are waiting for 201 - a protagonist who might actually survive for a bit.

jkon77jkon77over 11 years ago
Great and funny and so dark !

I've read all your stories, and they are getting better all the time. I understand your challenge to instill dark eroticism with the most incongruous objects, such video games or inflatable dolls. I personally believe that you rise up to the challenge each time, always trying to outdo yourself, and succeeding.

I had fun reading your story, and it was perversely titillating.

So, in my view, and, I believe, yours, you reached your goal perfectly.

Thanks for sharing once again your wonderfully wicked talent with us.

jkon77, Paris, France

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not erotic

Sad as it is to say, this story wasn't arousing at all. No real interaction between the doll and the guy, only the guy getting off from an in- and deflating balloon.

Normally I'd say an interesting story can make up for a lack in eroticism, but the whole story seemed kind of stupid and the involvement of fat bastard made it clear from the beginning, how it was going to end.

I think something absurd like a living sex doll would work better in comedy than in horror.

flaw600flaw600over 11 years ago
Um...

No. 2? There isn't a #1. Also, who's this big bad American guy that keeps showing up with a legion of succubae at his beck and call? No explanation for that either (though that may be explained in #1). The succubus showing up, eating soul of a man (be him good or bad), and leaving gets old after a while. As someone else posted, it's why we're waiting for you to resume your 201 series (something you us promised definitely months, if not years, ago and me personally in July). We want the good guy to win. That's why your whole 'new batch of good succubae' stories are such a hit. I understand that you have your rights as an author, but we have rights as an audience as well. This is not a badly-written story, in fact, it's technically a very good story. Just, it's no longer original.

bobsamadebobsamadeover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Bleakly funny, yet with a nice predatory vibe.

As a deviation from more straightforward succubus stories, I really liked it. Also refreshing to see political themes that are more nuanced than: Left = butter wouldn't melt defender of the just vs Right = minion of Satan.

...I guess 'victim' would be more appropriate here. ;-)

While I'm at it, I'm insanely jealous of Jackson. Or DaBigBoom as he's now known. All of Phil's temptations, seemingly none of the risks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I loveyour work don't change!

I've been a fan of your style of writing for a while. I love how the charcters meet their horrific but bliss full end to this day I haven't grown tired of it. I love the stories of phil and his andventures and I wouldn't be suprised if he is the mysterious fat man! But keep up the great work please. Its good to read something different than the average stick in the vagina porn thx Manyeyedhydra

Infl8oramaInfl8oramaover 11 years ago
Hope to hear more from you!

I love this one, and not just because it played to my kinks. You have a talent for characterization and narrative!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interesting...

This is a pretty interesting story i guess. I think its well written. Similarly to others though i kinda wish that the decent people stop dying. A lot of the people who die in your stories are pretty good people who don't deserve it. I understand the reason they die and all that though. Hehe maybe a new vigilante that saves these people before they reach their sexual zenith and death XD. Im starting to wish that fat man went to his own end. But of course to each man his own. Keep writing the way you wish!

Infl8oramaInfl8oramaover 10 years ago
Giving in to temptation...

Very naughty. I also loved the narrative pace and the way we were introduced to Griff's private thoughts as he was seduced by this evil inflatable creation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wish there were more like this

Love the story, thank you. Only wish he had evaded her longer. Running into a closet or his bedroom. Excellent how fruitless it was of him using the knife and making it fly from his hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Question

Will we ever learn what Lightbore is?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love it

You continued the story that sex doll story was always so hot 🙏🏾

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous