All Comments on 'Just One Kiss'

by __Lisa__

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
SproutingWallflowerSproutingWallflowerover 11 years ago
wow

I have never been so moved by a story to the point of commenting. You nailed it! I could picture it, feel it, the passion was unstoppable and you articulated that beautifully!

__Lisa____Lisa__over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks, SproutingWallflower. That's kind of you to say! I had a lot of fun writing this one. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree.

Sensational story. Could feel the mood as I read it. Another chapter perhaps!

sexykitten123sexykitten123over 11 years ago
Amazing!

This was a very well written story! =D I loved how playful it was one minute and then the next completely erotic. I loved it. Also, if it ever comes about, I would love to read more about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Close to Romance

I hope these two build on something so beautiful, and erotic at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved It!

I haven't visited this site in years and the first story I read was this one. Bravo! Great Job. I really enjoyed it and would definitely like to read more on these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

Awesome job with the story. Would like another chapter to see if their relationship changes

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So sweet, hot and passionate

Oh! I wish I was with my sould mate like that. 25 years and we have only kissed! May be ...one day ...

F_WhateverF_Whateverover 11 years ago
You know,

I love your stories. Please, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awww...

By about the 2nd paragraph I was already hoping for a happy ending. I'm impressed that there was not only erotic sexytimes between them, but an emotional arc as well. Kudos for being able to combine the two.

surfgirl420surfgirl420almost 9 years ago
Mmmmmm!

Gosh, I wish I'd found your stories when I first came on Lit - tho I may not have written after reading your words. You're fabulous! Thanks for a lovely, romantic & hot story!

Stacy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is very erotic - you have the best storylines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oldie but goodie!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user__Lisa__@__Lisa__
1229 Followers
Thank you for reading my stories. :) My focus has shifted more to writing novels these days. If you're interested in following my work outside of Lit, you can find me on Amazon/Kindle under the pen name Elle Richards. I'm currently writing a post-apocalyptic romance series ca...