All Comments on 'His Black Master Ch. 10'

by NickJBella

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incredible!

Nick,

This is quite an adventure you are taking us on. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
best chapter

Looking forward to the wedding night. Hope Ty Fucks her good

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
length

jesus christ...get on with it.....set up is fine but this is nuts....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Jellyfish

I guess Kevin is really a jellyfish as he needs no backbone.

NickJBellaNickJBellaover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your feedback.

Yes, I suppose Kevin is a jellyfish. Nora has told him what to do his entire life and now Ty is in charge.

As for the other anonymous comment regarding length. My chapters may be somewhat short but that is due to the limited time I have to write. Then it has to go through editing and submission. It can take over a week to complete the process. I feel I am wrting a complete story. I am a bit confused at what you want me to get too.

Nick

spyintheskyspyintheskyover 11 years ago

Don't listen to those who say get on with it. Yes I find the short chapters a little frustrating but if that is the only easy way you can produce them so be it, people can wait till 2 or 3 have been produced it its a real problem for them to read.

However if they mean you are dragging things out then just ignore them you are timing this perfectly there needs to be a build up, to wet our appetite and expectation and you are timing that almost perfectly to my taste. Indeed its pretty fast paced compared to most and any faster would destroy its spur to the imagination. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Driver

The driver was a great touch! -Yb

NateBiDudeNateBiDudealmost 10 years ago
Damn this is hot

I barely get five sentences into the story and my cock gets a full hardon. Damn this is hot. The sexual tension s incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuuuccckkkk

That was HOT. I shot 2 loads while reading that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My cock is throbbing

That was so hot. I can't wait for the wedding night

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous