All Comments on 'Mine'

by SamiriShreve

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Uuggh

Add kidnapper to the brother list...

Moved too fast. Really no details or background.

As someone else said on another story... 5 minutes I will never get back... And I usually love incest stories.

joemac77792064joemac77792064over 11 years ago
BDSM

Put this into the BDSM category where it belongs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I love it!add another chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I really love this! The quickness fits the sense of urgency in the situation. I'd love to see how the rest of this plays out!

SamiriShreveSamiriShreveover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you for all the positive feedback, I really appreciate it! As for the negative-- constructive is nice. I can work with that, and I reallly love to. But your low blow comments are not welcome. 5 minutes you'll never get back? Your attempt to sting my emotions nearly worked, accept I am certain no one held a gun to your head and made you read that long. You kept reading. Know why? Because my background is spaced in. That's what keeps people reading anything, the torture of getting just enough info to be intrigued, and then wanting to know what comes next and why any of it is happening at all. I agree with you though, that it was too quick. I was under the impression that people on here wanted something with a faster pacing and for that I apologize. The next segment will be longer, more detailed, and a bit slower, as per your requests.

Thanks for Reading :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very nice

I enjoyed the story and look foward to more. also, ingore the asshole commenter they most likely have no life anyway and simply wanted to bitch and complain. 5 min my ass, get over yourself loser. The author is correct. However, personally if it were me I would simply delete them and forget they even wasted your time with their rudeness. Lets see them write a story and see how well they do.

SamiriShreveSamiriShreveover 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks Anonymous :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
interesting

it was interesting but i don't like the hitting part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous