All Comments on 'Like Rabbits Ch. 01'

by Synonym

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
RecHikerRecHikerover 11 years ago
Titled appropriately!

Every author, including myself, have to experience the first story posting and then learn from the feedback.

I love mother/son stories very much but the speed at which Jackie was able to take Jake was a little to fast in my humble opinion. I wish there had been a more details about Jackie and Jake, the discussion about their individual sex life and even more lead up to the spanking, would have been great. Details make the story.

Thanks for sharing and it is a great start.

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FIRST STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET ME SAY THIS ABOUT THAT. YOU HIT IT ON YOUR FIRST TRY. A LITTLE MORE DETAILS NEEDED. BUT OTHER THEN THAT, PLEASE GIVE US MORE NOT JUST THIS STORY ,BUT EMPTY YOUR MIND. WITH THIS BEING SAID, I THINK YOU HAVE A FAN. THE OLD MAN

GizmorGizmorover 11 years ago
Rabbits

Ditto's. Thanks.

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years ago
Great start

Both to your story and your writing in general. There's no doubt it was short and sharp. It still works in my opinion and I'm interested to see where you go with it. I also agree in looking forward to what else you've got to write about.

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
Great Beginning

Hopefully this goes longer as this was a great story, even with the little background it was still great. looking forward to new chapters

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Fantastic

I do want to read where he makes her submissive to him and she loves that he makes her submit to him.

The though of her being his mother no longer matters now that she is his wife.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
Very

Only critism, it wasn't long enough. Need a bit more buildup.

mj20mj20over 11 years ago
Part 2

Good story. I hope there is second part to this.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
Like Rabbits Ch. 01: - Jackie and Jake (Mother and Son)

Mother Jackie just does not beat around the bush--she gets right into the (fucking) game and starts gettings bunts and singles. Jake did get his dick in her pussy--for about half a minute--but due to his immaturity and inexperience he withdrew his dick and wasted a good load of cum on her body. His first chance to get a good fucking and he blew it.

This writer should add an introduction of characters, some historical information, and maybe a tease as to where the story is headed. More detail of must-do foreplay before getting to fucking with further descriptions. This writer has some ingenuity and ability for ideas and themes. The limited sex was exciting but was over too quickly! Keep writing though; you have the spirit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Like Rabbits"--the title says it all

That's how a boy and his mother fuck when they put their minds to it--"like rabbits." When a boy like Jake gets his hard young cock up his mother's warm wet cunt, well, first he thinks, "why didn't I start fucking mom years ago?" Then he says to himself, "fuck, this is where my cock belongs--I'm back home!" He realizes that this is the same cunt he came out of, and he goes into a fuck-frenzy, pounding and slamming his mother's mommy-hole till he finally grunts and unloads his young balls, giving his mom the most sincere a boy can ever give his beloved mother--a twatful of his creamy semen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I can't believe this story didn't have more chapters after 01,

This story is almost 8 years old but still hot today. I was surprised to see there weren't any more chapters, they had so much yet to do. Jackie needed to ride Jake's big cock while he kneaded her tits and twisted her nipples. Jackie sounded just like someone I'd love to fuck. My mom has a gorgeous body, I would definitely fuck her if the opportunity arose.

Great first and only chapter. Five Stars if Synonym even visits this site anymore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous