All Comments on 'Blowing Joe'

by Scheherazade73

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

HOT!!!!

silence_odarksidesilence_odarksideover 11 years ago

love it..next episode...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nicely done

This story is actually kind of sweet. And the writing isn't bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
excellent

Now that was great and I cannot wait for part two so please dont keep us waiting too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

plz keep going this story.it was so hot so far.cant wait for 2nd part.

JedMcGaryJedMcGaryover 11 years ago
HOT!

DAMN! Keep going! These two have some serious potential for beautiful love-making ahead.

availableslave2uavailableslave2uover 11 years ago
I love.....

a guy that can cum four or five times. I loved the fact that he came right away and she said "already?" Made me laugh. How many times have us women asked that question? Good job with the story. Can't wait to see the next part.

Pirate TregarePirate Tregareover 11 years ago
Sweet story!

Great, believable story. Girl saw what she wanted to do for someone, and did it.

@availableslave2u: one of us misread the "already?" comment. Your take on it was that he came too quick, I read it as she was impressed he was getting hard immediately after orgasm. Maybe it's both? lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lovesit

Love reading about this innocent sweetie getting taken care of. And I love that he's a trade school guy. I've read this one 5 times already! Can't wait to read the next installment and I'm hoping you write yet another detailing what really happened when you got 'a crack at' the real Joe.

pentheswordpentheswordabout 11 years ago
Great story!

I love the detail and craft that went into this story. Very hot!

nicknudenicknudeover 10 years ago
OMFG

I actually felt my balls drain into your mouth as I read this and came - hard.

My balls are now resting in a pool of sperm.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A Stylist with Style

Artfully written as if the event not only could have occurred but perhaps did! Loved it - will read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Joe

If Joe is sexy now, and has "filled out" and become more muscular in the past year, could he also have grown some sexy chest hair in that time? And could she lift his shirt and take a look at that wonderful hairy chest?

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 9 years ago
Rising to the occasion

Sometimes a girl has to take things into her own hands to get what she wants. And Joe, being a guy, couldn't resist Kara's feminine wiles.

When she took off her shirt, he took the bait--and the rest, as they say, is history. It's a short, but sweet story. Joe undoubtedly jerked off to the memory of this blow job for years.

Great story, and it's one most guys wish they were in Joe's place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That’s was a really sexy story and you sound like you luv giving blowjobs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous