All Comments on 'Losing Control at the Lake Ch. 02'

by Scheherazade73

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
RecHikerRecHikerover 11 years ago
And then?

Another wonderful chapter and well worth 5 stars. You end the chapter the same way I do, giving just enough of a hint of what might happen in the next chapter. Thank you for sharing.

RecHiker

DarkWolfKnight7DarkWolfKnight7over 11 years ago
Once again awesome!

Man I loved the heart breaking emotion at the beginning and the hotness of both scenes with Josh and the Uncle, you really know how to bring really powerful emotions out from your characters. That ending when it looked like they were busted was so intense, looking forward to chapter 3! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So good

Keeps getting better and better, cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice continuation!

Keep the story cumming! It is awesome, really getting my pussy hot, wet, and wanting. Cant wait to read the next chapter, how mom punishes and they keep the sex cumming, when, where, how.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Losing Control

This story has me wanting more an more, can't wait to read the next chapter. I really love it, and it got my heart pounding...oh my...love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!

Your story has drawn me in, and caused me to KEEP checking back for the next chapter. You are a wonderful writer, and I love the characters in your story. Please post chapter 3 soon!! :)

brownbettiebrownbettieover 11 years ago
Wow!

You need to make Chapter 3 and REALLY soon! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You go, girl!

What a fine writer you are, Scheherazade73! Great build-up, great characters, great first person narrative. And so dreamily sexy! Keep writing. You are fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I keep coming back to cheek for part 3

This is too good, can't wait for the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Reminds me....

of the first time I fucked my niece... wife almost caught us, my niece was breathless with the action and I was still hard but we survived to do it again...and...again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PLEASE!!!

When is Chapter 3 going to be posted??? :)

I check like three times a day just hoping that you've posted it!

Please post it soon! :)

By the way, you are an amazing writer. :)

Scheherazade73Scheherazade73over 11 years agoAuthor
sorry for the delay...

Sorry, all. I've had a bit of a hiatus. Chapter 3 should be posted along with a stand-alone story called "Jane and the Professor" in the next day or so. Check them both out. I promise that Chapter 4 is on its way...no waiting 2 weeks for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you! :)

These fantasies are just so amazing :)

I've been dying to find out what happens between them!

You are definitely my favorite author :)

The wait is worth it :D

-AnonymousHFK

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SOMETHING MISSING

Sorry, but a lot seems to be missing.

Wasn't she in the least concerned about falling pregnant?

How can she love and make love to two guys in the same night?

Did she ever shower? If not, I would hate to be Jayme if she didn't.

Put some thought into your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Perfection

Seriously--you are an amazing writer, and storyteller. Two separate talents, and both superb. I am obsessed with this dynamic, and THRILLED that you do kindly comment yourself and promise more. Thank you! The young uncle, the Josh character, the jealousy, the image of her as innocent, the ultimate begging...all of it fuels the hottest edge.

Scheherazade73Scheherazade73over 11 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3 is up!

Enjoy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please more

you can't leave it like this...

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
O my God

This story was one of my "cummers". I can only recall borderline cumming from one other story for as long as I have been on Lit---well that is, without actually touching myself. This was amazing. I do not consider incest stories to be my favorite genre, but there is something a bit more secure and stable in the Uncle-niece stories versus the Daddy-daughter stories that allows me to become aroused. Thanks for two amazing chapters and I look forward to the third.

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
Can I say it again?

I have said it. all these other folk have said it. You are great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous