All Comments on 'One Mother, One Son, One Morning'

by Ysoi

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just plain bad

Just plain bad writing, across the board.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it.

This story has integrity, structure, and style. I was compelled to read every word, even though some of the practices mentioned are not to my taste. I wonder what literature Mr-Just-Plain-Bad-Anonymous has been exposed to. Perhaps he should stick with his picture books.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bad read

Didnt care for the bold and Italics my eyes always drawn to it immediately wondering if i need to read those first and some of the material not to my taste but that doesn't make it a bad read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

***** Very puzzling, the negative comments. I think this ranks right up there with the best on this site. You take the time to describe the moment and do it very well. Odd how someone can complain about punctuation, for god's sake, especially when it is not mistaken, just the writer's choice. Or practices that were not to the commenter's liking (though the gender isn't stated that writer sounds like just another American squeamish guy) and the practice he objects to is within the range of normal. The grammer is good, the diction is good, the pacing is good, no typos or misspellings, The description is very good, it's well edited. And their mutual desire to act to make what they dreamed about real is very well done. I mean, what do these people need? Are they just too dumb to recognize quality when they see it? Or maybe the problem is the subject matter. Well then, why don't they confine themselves to story categories that don't make them nervous? You have done a very very good job. I will read your other work.

IWalkWithACainIWalkWithACainover 11 years ago
Great story

I love the build up, just pissing and weird fetishes aren't my type :p For people into that stuff I imagine they loved it, but other than that amazing. I just wish I could last longer if you know what I mean ;p

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done

On a personal level I find the pissing aspect extremely distasteful, but different people have different tastes, so my feelings don't make it wrong.

Other than that I feel compelled to award this FIVE HUGE STARS, for an excellent and very sensitively handled piece of literature.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Difficult to read. Not worth the effort.

I like the premise of the story, but the present tense makes this story unreadable. It is bad writing and it is inexcusable as this writer knows better. There are simply too many well written stories on this site to bother with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LKoived the story minus the pissing

I loved reading the story about the love between the mother and son. But pissing isn't my thing and I feel it took away from the wonderful story.

Different people have different fetishes. pissing on each other or one someone I feel is very degrading. My thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
alright

u ruined the last part with BDSM and domination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Multiple genres

This is another reason why Literotica needs to develop a multiple genre way of submitting stories, Perhaps using the StoriesOnline model!

YsoiYsoiover 11 years agoAuthor
Oops and sorry!...

Having read this story again, I have found a few misplaced words / typos which didn't result in spelling mistakes. Sorry for missing those! I was in a bit of a hurry to get it posted before I left for a few days. ( -_-; )

To those who encountered themes that they didn't like, I will warn people about whichever themes appear in a story in the future.

m(_ _)m

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
it sounded like someone watching them

the story sounded like someone making comments about something they were watching, the only way that i think that u could make a few changes leave out the urine thing and the Dominance, and try to make it sound more like them talking, more first person... maybe this 'll help

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot

all moms should fuck their sons!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT!

This story iz so HOT! I never got the chance to fuck my mom, but it wasn't 'cause I didn't want too.. It would have been SOOO great....I loved her dearly....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Oh fuck, this is real! I'm not dreaming it... I'm going to fuck Mom!"

This is an excellent story by a gifted writer in his 30s. I bet the author was hard when he wrote it and he probably shot a good nice load at the end. The sentence quoted in my title shows his fine appreciation of the minds of young motherfuckers. As mom gives the all-clear to her boy sticking his stiff young cock up the same wonderful hole he was born from, they're stunned, filled with equal amounts of disbelief, awe, and delight. Tim is like the boys--there are more and more of them every year--who have realized what lots and lots of sons dream of but sadly ever achieve. They've fucked their own mother. The young male animal is endowed by nature with the desire, really the burning need to fuck. His prick is the hardest one around, and his balls just keep churning out that warm creamy semen he's got to unload all the time. It occurs to plenty of boys that their mom's got a nice warm wet cunt that'd be the perfect sheath for their big prick and the perfect receptacle for all their milky sperm. There are more grinning young motherfuckers around than you realize. You probably know one or two yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing

I just loved this story and how you built up to them finally both realizing that they wanted each other. I also like how you managed to work pee into the story I would love to have you continue on with this love affair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mother and Son Pasionate Affair

I read every page, wonderful how you captured the excitement of both mom and her sons feelings. Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
4.25/5.00 = 85% = *****

Erotic.

Each of them has incestuous desires.

It is very difficult to break the barrier, to say something that is crossing the line. Few of us want to make our mother unhappy because her son has a very pronounced depraved side. What if her whole world collapses, all her dreams... But what if her love for her son, for you, is essentially incestuous & she is afraid she might ruin her son's dreams & his idealized picture of the world. What if he is disgusted with her & her lust for him... Each of them loves the other one & is reluctant to make a bold move.

WHAT THEY NEED IS A PERFECT-STORM SITUATION.

The author put the 2 characters in a situation where each of them slowly but surely expressed the incestuous side of their love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
simply awesome

that's a wonderful one that i had ever read in my life.i love their passion foe each other.what more to say.......Great one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
dream come true

liked this from the beginning , hope you decide to continue it. I can tell you are just getting started with these two teasing each other seriously ,fucking each other silly.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

Couldn't get through the first half page. Can't stand your style of writing, use of words. Also, Mom hates cocks but likes her sons? Too unbelievable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous