All Comments on 'A Ghoul, A Nectarine, and Pancakes'

by flamekitten

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incredible!

Thank you for the story! Hot, hot, hot!

hopkinscmhopkinscmover 11 years ago
How is it?

That this story does not yet have an H next to it? Great writing, good plot, hot sex. Lovely! Thanks for an awesome read.

flamekittenflamekittenover 11 years agoAuthor
Comments and Votes

Thank you for your lovely compliment, hopkinscm. Because I'm a giant dork, I've been following my votes all morning...and early on, someone rated this story with a "1". To all my readers: of course, if you feel this story deserves a poor score, that is your choice...but as a writer working on honing my craft, I would very much appreciate knowing why! Thanks to all :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
he protected her

he protected her. he gave her what she wanted and kept her safe. thank you

drteethodrteethoover 11 years ago

Whoever voted this story a 1 is either a troll or an idiot. This is a very hot story. And I believe you made the right choice in classifying it as romance. Really well done.

amber1312amber1312over 11 years ago
Holy hell

Hot. Please say this will be a BDSM series.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 11 years ago
Great story

The title seemed somewhat odd before I read it, but you wove it into story very well. Really enjoyed your description of their sexual encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is what I like to read here on Literotica.

This is the kind of Literotica story I like, whether it be BDSM, Romance, or any other. She belongs to him, but he also belongs to her. Above all else, first and foremost, is the physical and emotional care of each other.

Absinth3Absinth3almost 8 years ago
OMG

That's so hot ... surely Hell's temp is tropical in comparison...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous