All Comments on 'Cinderella's Balls'

by Legman173

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
irishkenny1974irishkenny1974over 11 years ago
Three stars.

The premise was actually cute, and hot. But your sentence structure was weak and your characters slightly underdeveloped. Also, the dialogue got a little repetitive during the sex. Overall, pretty good.

hornycolhornycolover 11 years ago
5/5

great story, not to long. ch.2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow made me cum!

This was really hot, from the beginning, on the dance floor, up till they started speaking back and forth while in the heat of the moment, the dialogue then could have been kept to a minimal. Not too much into the 2nd part with the licking of the hole, but whatever floats your boat, still was hot! Can't wait to find out if he will find her again, maybe have a blow job contest to find out if she is the one? :)

Gamergirl10Gamergirl10over 11 years ago

I would love to see more of the Slutty Princess Halloween stories!! Do share, please!

Easy 5 out of 5 from me ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot

Love this story, but we need more! Leaving us hanging! :(

Sam37Sam37over 11 years ago
Nice work

Overall, I really liked it. The dialog was a bit trite, yet the story line was solid.

Jack2303Jack2303over 11 years ago
More!

I like where it's going and love that the chick is secure enough to fuck & leave it @ just that. So keep the series going :)

Nemo18Nemo18over 11 years ago
hot

you definately have to tell us is he finds his princess!!

LunaWindLunaWindabout 11 years ago
I'd take more

I'd be happy to see more stories like this, but more than that, I'd love to see a sequel to find out if he found her or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Slutty Princess

Very well written. Kept me hard, dripping and drooling all the way through. Write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

fucking amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLegman173@Legman173
97 Followers
I enjoy writing out stories about girls with long legs short skirts and an undeniable slutty side. Please leave me feedback for my stories and let me know if you would like to see anything in particular. == Results from bdsmtest.org == 94% Voyeur 93% Switch 91% Submissive...