All Comments on 'Peeping Sister'

by petehanzon

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please finish the story

It is quite interesting. I would like to readwhat happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
And the next chapter is.......

Please continue the story. So what will she say or do?

peebudypeebudyover 11 years ago
great story

very erotic. believable too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This was unbelievable.

The author is correct. This was unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

good story more

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago
Keep Going

We readers, like your character, would definitely like to know what happens when little sis gets home again.????

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Start

Liked the premise - being perved by your sister. Too short though. Needed some additional detail about the event and the sister's description...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great start!

Very hot, but feels like just a teaser or promote before the real story gets started. I hope I'm right and that you have more to come in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"I don't like to brag but I do have a great cock."

You have a good imagination too. Just another teenage dream of being hung like a horse and being the high school stud.

EarendelEarendelabout 11 years ago
Very Nice.

I like your use of description. Though some readers may want more, I appreciate how you left things up to imagination. The story was short, but very well done for your first dip in the waters. I hope to read more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
an excellent story

It's great when a kid sister finds out about boys--how they're built between their legs, what it looks like when they unload their young balls in a huge geyser of creamy sperm--from her own big brother. The next step is for the brother to bust his baby sister's cherry and shoot his sperm up her cute little twat. Busting their sister's cherry should be the official duty of all big brothers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sisterlove

I am sure that the brother and sister finally fucked.With such hot scenes,you will agree that both of them would not be able to remain silent!!So,a 2 nd chapter as soon as possible plse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Caught

I caught my older brother jacking off too, and of course I had to stay to the end so I could watch him spunk his semen everywhere! I would eventually tell him everything and admit how aroused I got watching him jack his huge thick erection. My pussy would throb hard because I wanted him to fuck me with his big dick, but I was afraid he'd stretch and hurt my pussy with his humongous man cock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not So Uncommon

Oh goodness, seems you’ve captured perfectly a not so innocent setup I had with my young coming of age sister in law! Sex Education at its best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i put on a show for my older sister who tried to sneak up to a hole under the bathroom sink. I gave her a really good show complete with a thick hot spurting load of cum with her eyes only 2 feet away from my rock hard cock with a large mushroom head that swelled as the cum came gushing out. MMMMMMMMMMMM!!111.

I came out and found her in the adjoining bedroom with her cheeks and neck flushed and nipples erect. She had the nicest smile telling me she knew that I knew she was watching and came too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous