All Comments on 'Aunt Liz In Leather'

by eroticpassions69

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Interesting start but a little drawn out. Any plan on continuing because I see no chapter listed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Theme

Love the leather, dominatrix, femdom theme. Now let's get auntie into her leathers and high heel pumps and have some fun dominating her nephew!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is a very good start

You MUST bring us more! This story has so many possibilities - you have got to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ok start

Many young men need proper discipline and training. Often bad behavior is ignored when it should be addressed. If mother does not do it aunt or grandmother are best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You tease! Your next installment better be today/tomorrow.

I am not able to comment on the story for there was none to read. Perhaps if the author had actually written an additional 4-5 pages then I would have something to comment on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Quiet start

But if we don't know what happens during the trip, how do we know of his enjoyment?

eroticpassions69eroticpassions69over 11 years agoAuthor
A Note From The Author

Thanks for the comments, everyone. This story is intended to be a mufti-chapter tale, but somehow the "Part One"piece in the original title got left off during submission.. Thanks for the input about timing. This is my first piece of adult writing.and I'm still trying to get a good sense of story flow More chapters are forth-coming!!!

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 11 years ago
One more waiting...

You captured my interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Looking forward to chapters 2, 3, 4 and 5

What a great start. Please keep the story going and let's get some exciting details of his training with Aunt Liz. I can't wait.

eroticpassions6969eroticpassions6969over 10 years ago
Author's Note

I've always intended to finish this tale. It's going to get hotter! Much, much hotter. Since I'm unable to access this account, I'm now working as eroticpassions6969. Literotica support services may email if this to verify that I'm the same author. TY. By the way, somebody violated my copyright by reproducing this story on another site under a different author name and w/o my permission. Uncool!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Intriguing!

Please continue the story. I'm very interested in learning what happens next! The fact that the mother knows something and isn't telling him is quite hot, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Agreed, don't wait too long before submitting next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WELL ?

Can't wait for the next chapter, my mind is buzzing with the possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fuck

You fuck with us, where is the storie????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What the fuck

where the fuck is the goddamn story????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a waste of time. You back to school made lean how to write a full fucking story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Huh? Where is the rest of the story???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous