All Comments on 'More Than Words Ch. 03'

by fgmntfmgnshn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep it up

good story but vry less depth to the characters............................................

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20almost 11 years ago
Honor, Code and swear to protect them.

I'm just an old hillbilly but I tried to understand it (fat chance). But it was a great story 5 stars all the way.

SilenciaSilenciaover 9 years ago
Oh my goodness...

Thank you for this story. Beautifully written and wonderfully compelling, I couldn't tear myself away from it even if I wanted to. And I am very glad to see you have many more stories I can enjoy XD

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Smoothly done

Turning out to be the hidden master is tear-jerking, but fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Didn’t Care For It

I didn’t much care for this story, I really didn’t get the point of it. Seems like sword fighting went out of style pretty shortly after the invention of personal firearms. Sure, you can kill someone with a sword, but you can kill someone with a 2 by 4 too. Doesn’t make it a better way to do it. Then again, I never liked Kung Fu movies either, I always thought they were silly.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago

Enjoyed the first two parts last one was disappointing, especially with how her dad died at the end.

SraulersSraulersover 3 years ago

It had potential, but it went too fast to develop the characters. I guess that’s okay since all the good guys died anyway, and now the last of the line is happily leaving for Japan with the man who killed her father. I thought she actually had emotions. Not a fan of stories where evil triumphs... Grandma got to live 17+ more years after killing Grant, killing who knows how many others along the way? Major fail in the end.

Covert43Covert43about 3 years ago
That’s it?

I mean, really, all that and the villains just die, no suffering or anything, just a quick swish of a sword and that’s it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

why dud sam took williams name?

sad but beautiful

5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous