All Comments on 'Amateur'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
katranmankatranmanover 11 years ago
Sounds like Newport

Gotta love the Oregon coast! Nice story, a fun read!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Nice

You're a lucky man.

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
cute story

Nice change from angst and sluts:)

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Fun Story

I wish that this was not just a product of your fertile professional imagination....

Thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nothing amateur about pros at work

just like any massage parlor/sex dive

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
I 'd rather read about Magmaman's day of casting fishing lines off the docks!

....Then this little saga of him being all elated as a squirrel in a sack of chestnuts, about a pity/ comfort handjob. It's not a big deal. Marlena Dietrich might well

have done the same for Hemmingway in his declining years but he had the wisdom to write " Old Man & The Sea " instead.

Now if Ava Gardner's ghost comes back and gives MGM a " handy " , I'm all ears. This is Halloween afterall. Maybe Deb can don a " Barefoot Contessa " costume .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
only one little problem

i have never in my years of life met a LIBERAL woman who fit the attributes of his wife/girl though many of my CONSERVATIVE LADIES do indeed .liberal women picture Hillery need i say more. good story

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Confused

I would think Hubby's NP Sweetie would gladly take care of any penile or prostate manipulation needed (plus any overkill desired by either!) Why pay $70 out of his meager stipend? (Not confused about the taillights being your own! Cute!)

However, it seems that removing the old gunky & rusty fluids so that fresh new vigorous fluids can provide better hydraulic pressure is JUST as well done via prostatic massage as the more usual hand-job or BJ or pumpkin-punking or ... oh yeah, boffing Sweetie!

4* (lose 1 point in honor of DWarnox 'cause Hubby is too old! - despite having 'a nice little penis!')

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Great Story*****

I love your style of writing. Thanks for sharing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Liberal @Anon '1 little problem'

Geez, Anon...'liberal' has been a working word in the English language MUCH longer than their rough association with the U.S. Democrat and Republican parties. And it's general usage is only marginally related to the current political usage! AND Secretary Rodham-Clinton spells her first name HillAry.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
Maybe it's just me, but the style of this story turned me off.

The author apologizes more than once in the writing for rambling...

and if he really felt badly about it he could just delete the rambling and stick to the story. Except the whole story reads like a ramble.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Don't Worry Abut Some Not Getting It

You are one funny dude. The rambling and the apologies were intentional and clearly a part of the casual conversational style of your writing. Breath of fresh air among a lot of strident over-wrought writers who take themselves too seriosly. I always look for your name in the new stories. Keep on keeping on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
terrific

Would that it were thus hereabouts!

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Not quite one thing, not quite the other

I'm a MGM fan, though not a fan of all of his work. This submission seemed to straddle a few subgenres: humorous slice-of-life tale, erotic short-story, relationship anecdote, etc. It was readable, but I always wondered, where is this really going, and why? I read it all, so I know where it went, but I'm still a little unclear on the 'why.' I like MGM's voice (or voices, since his stories can read very differently from one another), but I don't always 'get' him. That's okay. I gave it a good rating for being outside the norm, not being completely distasteful, being mildly erotic, and being well-written enough for me to enjoy reading it.

You keep writin' 'em, I'll keep readin' 'em.

Jim44444Jim44444over 11 years ago
Amusing

Sure it was rambling but I felt that was the authors intent. It made the story more like a conversation between old friends. If you have read other Magmaman stories then the intro can seem tedious but actually works well to set the story line. I was surprised by the negative comments. This is a cute story, not meant to be a Hemingway epic. Thanks for the entertainment Magmaman.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleabout 10 years ago
I loved it!

It was a shade after midnight and I was trying to get to sleep, but my body wasn't quite ready to let go. So I came out and got the laptop fired up to read something, and came across "Amateur." I sat here in my recliner, chuckling away, and then laughing out loud when I came to a real good line. Somehow, this story was just what I needed.

My dogs thought it was great, too. Of course, they didn't know what the story was about, but they thought it was amusing that I'd laugh out loud, with no other person in the room.

I know you try hard to write well. Your stories show that. But this one must have been written when you were pretty relaxed and just let your fingers do your talking, and I suspect that you showed through a little more than usual. And I'm glad, because it was like sitting with a close friend, one who could let down his guard and say whatever was on his mind. Thank you. I needed that.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WHERE YA GOIN'?

BTTap seemed (at first) a little concerned about where the story was going. Who cares? A ways into it, I thought, Don't really care what the destination, this is a nice trip. Then HansTrimble took over the driving for a short, scenic side trip.

I do not read these Literotica stories to get all serious anyway, so some well-written rambling into some light fantasy.... Hey, not too far -- I don't usually read SciFi/Fantasy category. I don't usually want to leave this world, whether literally or figuratively. Just a light stroll down imagination lane, thank you.

This mini-adventure felt like I was a tourist in town when I sat for a few minutes on his usual bench by this old guy with a smirk, who immediately started right in with his tongue in his cheek until I left with a chuckle and more cheerful mood.

Paul in Oklahoma

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
EVERY OLDER PERSON NEEDS AND WANTS LOVE

and are adult enough to be cavalier, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good story

Nice little story. I enjoyed.it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2690 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS