All Comments on 'My Little Sister Ch. 01'

by Rexie2006

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
BigPeteHBigPeteHover 11 years ago
Pretty good

Pretty good for your first try :) I look foreward to more chapters

WritingKnightWritingKnightover 11 years ago
Sigh

It wasn't bad, for the most part, however, you did manage to hit on one of my biggest pet peeves. Please stop putting the dialogue between two people in the same paragraph!

I was busting for a pee and stood behind the fallen trunk, unzipped and started to pee. 'What are you doing?' 'What does it look like.' 'I want to help! This should have looked like this...

"What are you doing?"

"What does it look like?"

"I want to help!"

Of course the absence of quotation marks doesn't help either. There's more but I won't bother because it's more of a "UK vs USA" thing that most would find nit picky at best.

Gunter99Gunter99over 11 years ago

Great first story

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago
More, Please!

Definitely want to know what happened later!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Bucolic Scenery + Taboo Sex + Near Discovery & Shame = ?

A good read ! The sister & brother characters are a little underdeveloped, as well as their non-carnal relationship. I'm nit-picking in terms of this having classic potential. The long ago & far away setting and descriptions of rural, 1960's England make this special. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great start.

Should lead to a great full length story

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
I can't really say it's got potential, because it really happened to you.

Nice start.

The pee is not my thing, but I suppose if it did happen you have to include it.

Looking forward to

tturtle50tturtle50over 11 years ago
A way!

That is a Great way to learn! Thanks! "Lost in the 60's"

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Memories

Very close to what happened to me a long time ago.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
rewrite please

adding the extra " E' " to some words really throws off the flow of the story and makes readers wonder what kind of idiot the writer is. do a rewrite and remove all the extra " E's " all they do is distract the reader and pull them out of the spell you are trying to weave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Funny,

having checked your Bio, I notice that you are apparently a similar age to me.

BUT in the schools I attended in England, during the English lessons they concentrated hard on spelling, punctuation and grammar.

Guess you went to a different school!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bravo!!!

Truly a pleasurable start, there is no doubt this going to be an excellent series. Try to ignore the nit picking spelling Nazi's, besides they were forewarned of spelling differences! Please keep up the good work and don't keep us waiting. Patience may be a virtue but anticipation is a killer. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not Bad

I enjoyed this chapter and look forward to more. For your first attempt at english style and spelling not a bad read.

JBOATJBOATover 11 years ago
A Sweet, Innocent Beginning of an Incest Tale

As an Englishman, you have every right to use "British English." No warnings are needed here. As an American, I admit that I was startled by "elasticated" and stumped by "spinney." [I consulted an online dictionary of British English.] However, I would like to offer two gentle suggestions: Please write longer episodes and consider starting a new paragraph with each speaker change in the back-and-forth dialog. [Then the quote marks become unnecessary.] Thank you for a fine effort. Five stars. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stop Explaining

The yanks don't have a monopoly on the English language. Having said that, proofread/spell-check wouldn't hurt. Are you sure that your sis was 18 at the time? You two sounded awfully naive for the young adults you were in your story. That was what detracted from the whole story and prevented me from awarding it a higher rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well Done

Sure, the character development could have been better, but you did an excellent job nonetheless, and it was hot as hell!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A very nice start

Hot and erotic.

I want to read about the first time they fuck and how sweet and innocent Charlie seems be.

Thanks for the read

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago
Nice Story

Agree with Stop Explaining, that it seemed more likely you were 16 or 17, and Charlie was 13 or 14, but I guess you had to add a few years to meet Literotica's 18 or over standard. I often find myself mentally taking off a few years when reading these stories, because they then seem more reasonable. Some legal foolishness, I presume, though other sites seem not to worry about it. Just saw there is a Ch.02, and wanted to read Ch.01 first. Glad I did. Very well done, aside from the usual gramatical and spelling errors. Hope 02 and any future bits are as good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
have think

it would be a better story if you had explained the odd phrases peculiar to your area. for example when you used the word spinneyit should have been written as "spinney (a small grove of trees). then everyone would know what you were talking about and wouldn't have to stop and look it up which ruins the flow of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You shouldn't have apologised for the English

The Yanks don't hold a monopoly in the language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"stains on my bed sheets"

No Kleenex or bog roll in your house?

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 5 years ago
My Little Sister Chapter 1

Oh my God. Such a great short story. How often does this really occur across the world? Perhaps much more than anyone thinks.

Brother and sister playing with each other. Sister going "Commando". Both of them pissing in front of each other, Sister sucking his cock. Brother eating her pussy and stroking her clit with his tongue.

They will be fucking each other in the next chapter.

They're hooked on each other for life, even after they marry.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It’s Brussels sprouts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous