All Comments on 'Owned by my Mother-in-Law Ch. 01'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice start

Older women can provide the training and discipline many men need.Strict women understand what is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

It ended to soon. Only 1/2 a story.

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 11 years agoAuthor
Ended too soon?...

...three more parts in the pipeline already

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 11 years ago
It's been a long time!!

One of my favorite authors is back, I hope for a long while! You have begun your comeback with a strong first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i agree

i agree, a strict mature woman can give a man like me the discipline needed ..

femdomboytoyfemdomboytoyalmost 11 years ago
Mature Woman

i agree an older Dominant woman somehow makes you feel even more helpless. i also love the theme of being given to another Mistress, that is one of my favorite fantasies... the unknown is scary and erotic... please keep writing...

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Cuckold sissy boy

Cuckold sissy boy likes to wear panties and lace I bet. I hope she knows lots of other sissy boys who will fuck her daughters cuckold in his pussy and breed him as a reward for something good they did. She can invite a number of girlfriends to watch and have him suck and lick their pussy's till they cum. They can also use strap ons in his pussy and watch his caged cock drip and leak his goo that they can make him lick up and clean. Not to mention the bi studs who can also use his pussy and bred him and make him clean their cocks. Yes Mother will train him more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
an admirable woman

I feel for him as he welcomes her control.

GirlyclarkGirlyclarkover 8 years ago
Baited breath

I can only wait to read the next chapters with baited breath anticipating Blanch's orders to care for her soiled panties and maybe some other toilet training. I don't find enough stories of men being trained in the care and service of a woman's body and her body's needs at her toilet. It seems such a natural topic since it would allow the superior woman to not have to indulge in those so distasteful hygienic duties when she could have her boy or chamber 'maid' do that for her. I would and have volunteerd for those duties, and felt thrilled and honored when allowed to care for a lady in these matters so that she did not have to. It was the most wonderful humiliation I have yet experienced when I was told that it was my most important duty to make sure the lady was clean and fresh after any and all of her body functions. I was required to kneel on my knees between her legs and hold her open and to watch while she used the toilet in whatever she needed then to make sure she was clean and fresh and smelled good. I was also required to always smell and kiss the crotch of her panties before again smoothing them over her lovely mound of Venus.

westerndesiwesterndesiabout 3 years ago

Make more dirty and more humiliating stories with mother in law and chastised hubby.

westerndesiwesterndesiabout 3 years ago

Waiting for more such parts. I think that you should post more humiliating and chastised hubby stories with Domme mother in law. It should be more humiliating and dirty.

leovonmasochleovonmasochabout 2 years ago

Brilliant! Full of hope I am looking for further chapters. Thank you for a thrilling story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved the tought of a body stocking but much better if she was wearing garter belt & silk stockings!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved the body stocking but much better if she was wearing a garter belt & silk seemed stockings!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Its ashame Blanche was not wearing silk stockings & a garter belt instead of a body stocking - would have been mre interesting!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
977 Followers
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES