All Comments on 'Playing with my Stepmother'

by dawoolef

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Horrible, no action, no story.

Learn to write my friend, otherwise, don't post here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
.

Junk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not bad

Not bad, though I would have preferred a bit of backstory to go with it. I rarely enjoy the stories that start off with the mother/son (or stepmother/son) already involved in a sexual relationship. I'd like to see the progression from a normal relationship to the point that they are at now. What caused a wife to cheat on her husband with his son? Who seduced whom? Was it something planned or did it just happen and grow from there... all these things could have made this a better story imho.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 11 years ago
* * *

You got the 'What' you missed the

Who, When, Where, & Why.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Check out

the meaning of 'led' and 'lead'!!

Get someone to teach you how to write, and how to write English!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good one

Don't listen to the negative comments. The best part of your story is it get right down to it. Too many go on and on about the history of each player and who cares? I'd love to see a sequel. And maybe step mom getting pregnant by step son. :-)

Easysex

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

One of the best,I love the part where he cums just by looking at her

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I don't mind a fast-paced story,

But this was almost premature ejaculation. You could have benefitted from at least a brief bit of backstory & character development. If one person says something, you can tell yourself it's just their opinion. If several people say the same thing...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A bit short and fast paced

But really erotic.

A second chapter is needed to fill in the background and to tell how this relationship started, with a lot of hot sex between him and his step-mom.

She must be very neglected by her husband to want to fuck her step-son so much .

Thanks for the read

hornacekhornacekover 11 years ago
bad one

Don't listen to the positive comments, this was really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mom's ass jiggle made me hard again instantly!

My cock was pointing up at the ceiling as we entered my bedroom. As she lay on my bed before me, I couldn't help but marvel at her beauty. You are so hot mom, I want to ravish your body," I said with a hungry tone in my voice. "It's all yours honey, and don't be careful with it either," she said as she opened her legs for me. I looked at her pubic hair, her tits, and her face as her eyes were staring at my hard cock. I crawled on top of her cupping her tits as I began sucking her hard nipples. My mom let out a moan, and I couldn't wait any longer. I moved up until my lips me hers, and we engaged in a long passionate kiss. I felt my mother guide my cock to her wet pussy lips, and I pushed it into her welcoming depths. I worked her gently at first, increasing both the intensity of my thrusts, and speed in which I was delivering them quickly. "Oh god Matthew, you're so big, oh honey, I've needed this for so long," my mom said in a voice filled with desire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
enjoy

Best thing I ever did, & she asked for more. After the first time, I ejaculated inside her multiple times. Loved to watch it drip out of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow... this...

...never actually happened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous