All Comments on 'The Human Condition Ch. 10'

by jfinn

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
awesome

this definitely was worth the build up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
awesome

this definitely was worth the build up

PS_LopezPS_Lopezalmost 16 years ago
Good story.

Excellent story.

Really, really sucky editing.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Love Is the Human Condition

This beautifully written, deeply romantic story finally gets to the hot juicy sex these two lovers need so very much. It's a slow, tentative development through four years to get there. Both men know they love each other, but the one has tried all his life to be hetero (or maybe bi), while the other always was and will be homosexual. Joe has trouble giving in to his love for the man who will be his life mate. It takes a lot of verbal interplay between them to establish that there will be complete happiness only in each other's arms and kisses. Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORY THANK YOU

Thank you! Maybe it will open some eyes.

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessabout 13 years ago

oh

my

god

this was AMAZING.

you have no idea.

i was like, not thinking when i read, lmao

LOVE YOUR WRITING

TopBitchKTopBitchKalmost 13 years ago
Great Story.....WANT MORE

Please.....more of Mike & Joe :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well you finally did it.

I have never posted a comment in Literoica.

I never planned to. But when I read Lucy tell Michael in the first page that everything worked out for the best.I rushed to this comment section and posted this.

Before I continue you need to understand that I had never teared up for a any story I have ever read on this site and many had left deep impressions on me, but nothing this strong as those few words have caused.

My heart literally skipped a freaking beat and I shed tears.

...Thank you so much, you have no clue.

Thank you.*shed tear*

Restart4URestart4Uover 12 years ago
Wonderful story!

This is the very best! Thank you so much, and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:)

this is brilliant Jayne...absolutely brilliant....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hurray

Finally, Joe comes to his senses and admits he's in love with Mike. His telling Mike to take him home were the most delightful 3 words of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Huh.

Well. Wow. I usually don't have that much respect for writers of erotica. The stories always come across as repetitive, badly executed junk. Every plot follows the same exact arc, and little thought is given to the little details of writing.

Congratulations. You, as is so often said in comments but is rarely accurate, have a gift. Your natural flair for wordcraft is lovely. You create a rich storyline, complete with deep, easily-relatable characters. The scene you envisioned for Joe (my only qualm, what a frightfully blasé name) in which he is standing in a square in Italy, watching the events unfold, displayed a creativity uncharacteristic of erotica, and indeed most writing as a whole. It seemed to have been pulled straight from an indie short: The American tourist, tortured by his mistakes and confused sexuality, looks up from his book to see the black shoes of a street clown, who releases a red balloon before expounding the beauty of life. The entire scene shot in sepia, of course.

Again, congratulations on your talent for writing, and obvious love for it. Thank you for working so hard to produce such quality work for the rest of us to enjoy. One can only hope that more, like you, will follow.

mattchu_pichumattchu_pichuabout 12 years ago
OMG

This is nothing short of brilliant.

theO888theO888almost 12 years ago
Sweetness

Finally theyre together! Omg i think i need To celebrate this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

(I never knew it would be this good."

I smiled. "What? Gay sex?"

Joe shook his head slowly. "No. Sex with the person you truly love.")

What a GREAT way to end their reunion

Tom7JerryTom7Jerryover 9 years ago
Finally

It's like the floodgates of joy opened up and smothered me with emotion and relief. I may reread this story after I finish. :)

TM

canndcanndabout 9 years ago

this was a great story ....is their story continued?

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 7 years ago
Fabulous

This chapter was fabulous. And when they finally got to it the sex was awesome. This has been a great read and I have enjoyed it so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I have read this so many times. The thing is I *believe* in the characters. I think I'd probably like Joe more overall. Really well written and the people described seem so real.

polderjongetjepolderjongetjeover 3 years ago

Thank you so much for this story, I needed this at the end of this horrible year 2020

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very happy to finally have Joe and Mike together as a loving couple. And there lovemaking was sweet, funny, and also hot. But there were parts where I wanted to strangle Joe. He knew he was gay from early on and even jacked off with a buddy at camp (which totally counts)! But he firmly chose not to be gay. I get that - I really do. But when he met Mike, fell for him, realized his feelings, took him for granted, got jealous of Cam, rescued him from Elliot, left Betsy for him - how could he still not choose him? That’s where the story breaks down. I get not wanting to be gay, but when you’re in deep love with a man, can’t follow thru on marrying your dream girl, literally saving your man’s life, and everyone you know thinks you’re gay anyway, how can you just leave - and then stay away “confused” for nearly half a year? Nonsense. This love story became absurd at that point. Joe’s lies literally consumed every bit of him. Amazing that all of that just switched off and he came home…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Because Joe took so much time, even knowing early on he was bi, he allowed the man of his dreams to suffer with unrequited misery for 4 yrs, have many meaningless sex partners, give his ass up to a “heartless bastard,” be raped/tortured/ nearly killed by a psychopath, recover alone in heartache, and engage in a pathetic 3-way with friends. Wonder how that feels when Joe looks at it that way? Doesn’t look much like true love in that light.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous