All Comments on 'Huddled Together Ch. 13'

by WritersUnblock

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lori1969lori1969over 11 years ago
hmmm

Ok, i have to say something to the other comments. BAD THINGS HAPPEN!! I mean come on it's a zombie infestation people! We all hope for a good ending but that doesn't allways happen, much as we wish differently. Atleast Anny got away with their child. And yes, I'm in tears right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love the story

Overall you wrote a great story. I love The Walking Dead and this was a lot like that universe, but a bit brighter in tone. With that said, this chapter felt a bit rushed, almost like you got tired of writing this story. IMO, heroic fatalism should be more spontaneous and surprise the reader. It's best used when everything is going good, but then the shit hits and someone makes the sacrifice. In this one I knew someone was going to die the moment they went searching for supplies. Tom and Merry's death was wonderfully done, and I feel this could have been done as good as that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not a bad ending

I was a little sad to see John die. But that is the way things go. You wrote an excellent story and should be proud of yourself. The last chapter was rushed a little but still it was nice. thank you

blurredblurredover 10 years ago
Good story!

Just finished reading it and overall enjoyed, not bad!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beautiful

this story was incredible. I felt the emotion john did throughout this story. expertly done. masterful finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

The ending had me almost in tears

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well…

That was depressing…but well written, good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
...

I FUCKING HATE YOU.. End it when it gets good you so could have made him pull out that john charm and finish off those zombies and still live.. Why did you have to kill him!!!???!!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sad

I wished they never decided to split up. I wish they used more of their melee weapons. I wish they all would have made it to the island. Sigh....5 stars overall.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous