All Comments on 'Connie Panetta and Summer 1970'

by furryfan

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayover 11 years ago
Honesty

This was nice and sweet and unabashed. I really enjoyed it. Stories like this are what I come here for, and they appear too rarely. I want you to know the amount of thought you've put into this has not gone unnoticed or unappreciated. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So sweet and sexy

Thanks for a trip back to a time when women were women and not forced to be concerned with superficialities, and people in general were just much nicer and more honest. How I would have longed for a Concetta of my own - I grew up in an Italian neighborhood and while there were many women much like her, none were ever interested in me. Too bad for me but a great story dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Concetta

great story really felt the love and the lust!

Ian SinclairIan Sinclairover 11 years ago
Brilliant story...

I just loved this story - I read every word, right to the end, which is rare for me. The majority of stories on this site are just a fuckfest for youngsters to 'get off'' on. Your writing had genuine characters, and real emotion. It had a believable plot, and the woman was so real - perfect. Thank you...

MadabouthairMadabouthairover 11 years ago
Wonderful

As a fan of unadulterated and natural women your story had me hooked from the start, but it was much more than that which made me read to the end - twice so far. Just a warm and loving story that made me feel good, and the plot twist at the end was also very effective, letting the reader draw his or her own conclusions. I give it a guilty 5 stars - guilty because it deserves more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love

I read this story in bed on my tiny cellphone screen without my spectacles on and while I came a number of times I think I fell in love with connie panetta too!! Your writing had elegance and a touch of innocence along with a rare warmth. I must tell u I prefer shaved women but they way u wrote this one I kinda wished I didnt

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Very realistic and descriptive. At that time the full bush was normal. Seeing a lush full bush can make a lifetime impression on a young man. More woman should grow, a lot of guys are turned on by it.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
Truly beautiful story

So romantic and real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hairy pits

Gosh are all Italian women hairy? cant wait to see bushy pits!

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
I loved the story but

If I thought Connie might have been pregnant with my child I would have gone to Italy after her! If he loved her why didn't he just go there!

But I know this really is how life is! The choices we made and the regrets that we have!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Such good writing, along with funny. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Outstanding Story

Female hairy genitals are sexy, keep the womanly scents and are natural. Women bald pussies look like children for me, I am a 30 years old male that loves women and needs cunt, but balds have no spell for me. The last time that I said to a date that I liked Furry Beaver she answered that it was disgusting. I was surprised, we went on and fucked like rabbits, but I didn't call her back again. I woman like Connie is rare gem, I wouldn't lose her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

No man has ever complained about my hairy pussy. At 59 I go for the natural look and dont even trim. Its very wild amd ive even got a hairy bum hole but it doesnt stop my guys wanting to pur their cocks in both my holes. My youngest lover (18 year old), says he loves the feel of my fur when it rubs on his balls. Be proud to be a woman ladies, go hairy and open your legs with pride.

chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
Great Love Story*****

Very enjoyable and entertaining, Thanks for sharing.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesalmost 7 years ago
Touching

Sex aside, the dialogue between Jimmy and Connie was so natural and downright adorable. You did a great job on this one.

malejktmalejktalmost 3 years ago

Great story, which I can tell is autobiographical.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous