All Comments on 'Perfect Picture'

by Oupa99

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
Wow!

That was so HOT! Thank you for posting this marvellous story - five stars and more!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
Sexy as hell

Would love someone just like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

WOW

What a story. Master is thinking of display me as well

Glad it was explained how to do

GREAT story

huggzz

sue

ess_ess_ess@msn.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gag her

That sub wouldn't shut the f up. I would have gagged her before listening to her repeated begging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
superb

As always, the author manages to find the perfect balance between story line and love scenes. Indeed, the plot is skillfully weaved throughout the entirety of this transitional chapter in what is a truly great epic story.

knotz2uknotz2ualmost 3 years ago

very well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I fail to understand why the master used a bigger fake cock than his cock on the machine. This would train her to want bigger cocks! He should have used a smaller fake cock on the machine so his pet would get more pleasure from the master’s bigger cock when he fucked her!

Marklynda2Marklynda212 months ago

A true love story of sub and master. A well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading more of your work. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOupa99@Oupa99
906 Followers
There is something magical about letting go and giving yourself to someone. A little exhibitionism, a little teasing, some punishment and the uninhibited rapture released during bondage and BDSM is something wild, untamed and beautiful. All of the stories are available for sa...