All Comments on 'Pet Training: A Journey 2 Submission'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Another amazing story......well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Le chetau

Very good.. But maybe you could write a story from senator greens perspective.. About this weekend, and when she is mentioned in another of your stories

bighank100bighank100over 11 years ago
nice

a nice story not my favorite but one thats hot. i liked the part mostly when she finally got to eat her new mistresses hot pussy and get her wonderful juices all over her face. a good job mrs silkstockings. still my favorite story of all time has to be deconstructing the professor. thats got to be a classic. i have had so many thoughts about that story. Each time I read that great story it makes my black cock so hard. makes me so horny. i love every word of it.

thanks again for another great story.

keep up the wonderful work you give us and good luck on this one.

goamz86goamz86over 11 years ago
Good but not your best.

I liked it as always, but a little slow and not up to your higher standards. As always I look forward to your next story......or next chapter of one of tour current stories.

pete_polegspete_polegsover 11 years ago
Another hot tale of lesbian submission

I enjoyed your story, despite a few lapses into first person rather than third.

I didn't think it was too slow, I like a long tale especially when it goes via Le Chateau Club and Big Rosie's stall in the ladies restroom!

Like some others I hope we will hear more about Breanne's journey into submission.

Thanks for all your work on your torrid tales!

verbicideverbicideover 11 years ago
Excellent work

A really good story of lesbian submission. Your editor needs to be scolded for not catching the slip in tenses, but the story was incredibly hot. I am glad to see that for once in a submission/dominance tale the protagonist actually cared enough that they didn't throw their professional life under the bus just to have an orgasm. All in all, a real erotic treat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So fucking hot

Please do a sequel with Dr. Waters being humiliated at work and such, my little puss is dripping wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Violence + humiliation = dumb ass story

Really? Where is the interest in a story about women torturing women? I hope the dog bites her. Just unbelievable garbage.

lesbianguylesbianguyover 9 years ago
Begging a sequel

Love your work. Love this story because our heroine(?) is actually getting everything she wants!! No coercion, no mind control, no blackmail. Not that I don't dislike those influences but it is a bit refreshing to be without the standards. Please consider returning to this story. I would very much like to see the next work day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wanna know more

Sooo good. Please keep writing this series. Love the whole concept of the club.

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRover 8 years ago
A good journey of a submissive

A wonderful story of a women's journey down the path of being a submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wish the same happens to me

I am a female lady doctor from India, who was blackmailed-humiliated by her young cunning female maid during growing years.Since then I fantasize about being exposed & abused by my nurses & hookers.As it is impossible to execute that in real, I indulge in risque free exhibition..

loved your writings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So hot

I have been reading your stories all day and her king off and this is one of the best. Please let's have more in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Female doctor humiliation

Love this story! I would love to see you develop the humiliation aspect at work - specifically, there's something so degrading and erotic about a female doctor being forced to dress and act as a nurse. It would be so hot if you could do more with that!

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardover 6 years ago
Love it

I would love to see how it turns out for her at work and such

Urtoy2beUrtoy2bealmost 2 years ago

Thus one surely deserves a continuation, please consider writing more.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Would like to follow her future adventures. A real sexual seduction-nice! One thing I see in most of the stories is the pussy juice that often wets panties and drips down a leg. I know some women squirt, but I’ve never seen the wetness described without significant stimulation. Does it really happen with some women? Do we get a follow up to this seduction?

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

421. I see that I read this some time ago and vaguely remembered the last page of submission. I’m not really a fan of the treatment some of these submissives are given. Does that really happen?

kbone1kbone15 months ago

Zandi ordered, "Role over puppy," (The word is ROLL)

and

AWW! is the word for Awe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50426 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...