All Comments on 'The Halloween Wager'

by 49greg

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Check out the difference between ...

... "lose" and "loose"!!

Perhaps then you'll see why using the wrong spelling screws up what you are tring to say on page one!!!

49greg49gregover 11 years agoAuthor
Darn it you're right!

I suppose I could blame it on autocorrect but even so I should have caught it when proofing. My apologies. That is glaring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love this

I loved this story. I hope you may continue it some how?

Art

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years ago
Twist

I love the way you slipped in the twist/explanation right at the end there. It's actually quite sad really.

I don't know if you plan to continue this or not. Personally, I see even chances for either a relationship between Kathy and Ken or them both moving on. Strangely, I don't see the estranged couple resuming though.

Nice story, and I usually shy away from all Dom/Sub stuff.

kaidmankaidmanover 11 years ago
dynamite

nice story you have a great tale here just don't leave the editing to your comp try doing it yourself as the machine doesn't get it right a good amount of the time and don't be so hard on yourself its a great tale in spite of the errors I hope you make a sequel to it as it had much left unsaid and another chapter would be wonderful if you have need of an editor I can help you with it I have tons of experience with such matters

graymangazergraymangazerover 11 years ago
Liked it.

I'm not usually a fan of incest stories but this was handled really well. Reading how both the mother and son were willing to sacrifice themselves for the sake of the other was a nice touch. The sex was very hot and I felt I could ignore the few spelling mistakes. The ending took me by surprise and leaves it open for more installments if required. The relationship between mother and son could be explored further, the daughter could even become involved. Personally though, I would like to see Sherry becoming obsessed with revenge on Kathy. The plots are endless. Either way, well done and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A good story

What I really like about this was more the realism, and the way I had to follow the story to the end. It was more about the story for me than about the eroticism of it. Proud to put my first comment(on literotica stories) on this one. Good work Greg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not sure about this one

It appears in the ending that Sherry has some unexplained mental issues? And why would Kathy risk her son in this silly wager that could have been called off by a simple"no"? Why wouldn't she call her husband to help her? She could have explained the bet to him. And who was Ms. Kent really? I found it hard to believe that Kathy would let her take pictures of her son that day in the shop. Not that this was badly written, but there were to many unexplained issues and too many implausible happenings to make it an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
mothers love

I love this story, it reminds me of my time with my own mother. I still dress as a sissy with her and we are still lovers 20 years later.

my parents split when I was very young, there was me and my twin sister, she always dressed me as a girl in lovely frilly sissy girl clothes, as I grew into puberty she kept my body hair free, the clothes felt wonderful, as I grew my erections became stronger as my penis grew she would gently stroke my hardness, on my sixteenth birthday we followed our routine until the evening, she gave me a baby doll nightie with sheer matching panties, she told me to put them on then go to her room in 15 mins, when went to her room she was wearing an identical nightie, her naked breasts and shaven pussy clearly visible through the thin material, I had longed for so long to see her naked body, my cock throbbed in the panties, she beckoned me to her, her arms went around my waist and we had our first lovers kiss as she pulled me against her, she guided me to her bed, she gripped my cock through my panties, and took my hand first to her breasts then her pussy patiently showing and telling me how to touch her, her pussy felt so good and so wet, we removed our nighties, I then got to taste her pussy it was everything I expected and more it was so sweet and salty, my mum said she wanted my cock in her pussy but only if I promised to be hers and my sisters sissy sex slave, I moved up her body and slid my cock easily into wet welcoming pussy, this first time inside her I did not last very long, she got me to lick her clean I lapped up every drop on our combined juices, I was so engrossed licking my mums pussy I had not noticed my sister enter the room until she got onto the bed, my mum said I should now please my sister, which I did gladly and took her virginity.

the three of us all still live together and I am still their sissy sex slave, I have seen them with many different men and women and tasted all of the guys spunk from their pussies I have also had many men use me too, god I love my life.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
They all

Lost

There were no Winners

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 months ago

I liked the story but do not know why. I felt sorry for the son even though I realized how much he loves his mother. With as much implied shame, guilt, self-loathing, self-doubt, and self-recrimination, I would have liked to read about how the 4 characters were able to interact with each other the morning after/week after. The psychological/psychiatric damage that could be done to mother, son and co-worker could be tremendous.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

I'm really not into the dom/sub thing but just had to read the story to the end just to find the outcome. Have to agree with rightbank's comments that there we no winners . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user49greg@49greg
452 Followers
49greg has somehow pissed off the owners of Lit and can no longer use the forum side of things. He doesn't know what he did wrong, but was playing with his profile there. He's taking any story making to another ID.