All Comments on 'Roommates, I Guess.'

by KatieKitten

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
lonelyreaderlonelyreaderover 11 years ago
good start but...

I liked it but only gave it 3 because I want more. Easy read, good characters so keep going...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crap

You are fucking usless

Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienover 11 years ago
An introduction?

First of all I was so glad that Mr Anonymous went straight in with the constructive comments. Not helpful to anyone!

What there was of your story was nicely told, but it stopped before it really got started. I hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sequel?

I see this is your first story at Literotica. Please add to the story,

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelineover 11 years ago
Decent Start

As the other commenters noted, you need to flesh the story out. It seems a little rushed and the end is not wrapped up very well. However, thank you for noting with your character's backgrounder that students usually graduate from high school at age 17 and aren't usually 18 until post-secondary school.

Don't submit another chapter until you have something good developed, even if it takes a month. I'm rooting for you. Now go for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Writing truncated segments?

Trying to cheat by adding numerous submissions that should be done all in one go, perhaps! Well, you're going to get a One Star from me if you keep doing that. In any case, this submission is definitely no erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ditto last Anon

Don't break down an erotic story into unnecessary instalments. That's very unwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One Star Is Being Too Generous

There was hardly anything in this chapter and what I read was not hot at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That's it?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Okay, good start

I've never heard of coed dorm rooms, but okay:) surprised at the length too, but it's a fun start so far.

PunjiPunjiover 11 years ago
I Don't Get it....

1. Nothing to the story. Way too short. Write more. When you post in installments this short you have no room to go back to change things in the beginning that make no sense when you get further into the story.

2. While some colleges have coed dorm rooms, I've never heard of one where they are randomly assigned... Maybe I'm just old though...

3. Let me get this right. Her parents drive their "sheltered", just turned 18 year old terrified daughter to college. Drop her off in the middle of the night and don't even help her carry up her bags?

Good erotica needs to be based in a consistent reality. I'm not sure what reality this story is in but it isn't one with which I'm familiar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ignore the haters

it is a good start to a story hope you add more to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

total crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No

If you're going to invent an extremely unlikely scenario with coed dorm rooms and parents who allow their innocent young daughter to stay in one with a young man, you need to have some justification. Then you need to do something with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wrong Category

Should be under Non-Erotic.

Better still just forget all about it... unless the author has something substantial to offer in the next submission other that just a broken segment of trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

a very sad story...

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 11 years ago
a start

The characters are interesting, but the story needs to be fleshed out.

superstitionsuperstitionover 11 years ago
Good start

but it's only the beginning of the story. Need a middle and an end! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Waiting

I really loved how you set the scene, and I really want to read so more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please Continue

Don't mind the rude comment! It's a great start but, again, that's all it is. To complete it you need more. I'm sure if you keep going it'll be great! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous