All Comments on 'Halloween Discovery'

by fawguy88

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This went nowhere. Thus,

there is no reason to continue,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
why is it

the writers who put out crap want the commenters to be constructive but they make no effort to be that way, the story is what it is stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sorry.

No.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i like the line

IF SHE IS RIGHT then he got what he deserved the old goose gander analogy. go ahead and continue i do not consider him a cuck due to his history.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Danny made a couple of mistakes...

First, he left Mark alive. Second he left his cheating slut whore bitch 'wife' alive. First threat she made should have been her last. They both should have ended up in the scrap yard and then into a fucking smelter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That was fun

Why not continue the story? Different characters, different line of work, a wife who can trade insult for insult. Why call her a slut, when he cheated first?

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
Beautiful!

Well crafted story for Halloween and it helped me decide what costume to wear this year.

I only spotted one error in the writing and that was a minor one. I give you four stars.

Thanks.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Fine story

I liked it. It seems complete at this point, but if it has a true continuation (rather than a spin-off) then I would appreciate the FawGuy effort!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She is bluffing!

There is no way to cover her tracks completely if she was a bookeeper.

The tale of two losers.

Its a BIG mistake keeping the cop alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
get rid of the slut

if the slut is dead then nobody is left to complain, simple!

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4over 11 years ago
Sequel Please

Either the husband or wife are heroes in this drama but there is an interesting dilemma for Danny. His wife has all of the cards here so he is a captive cuckold! If he divorces her he goes to jail. If he lives with the situation then his wife may still divorce/turn him in after she finds a better lover/partner. If Mark the copper reconnects with his wife she may turn him in for immunity keeping most of the money. Sheila's reaction to Danny clearly indicates that (a) she does not fear going to jail and (b) she will continue to cheat on him. She made it clear by choosing Mark during the dance that she will do what she wants with whoever. The choice is clear for Danny since he has his brother involved in his criminal activity to accept being a cuckold or find a way to deal with his wife. It is also clear that Shelia has no respect for Danny so martial counseling will not work.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read****

She has him by the balls. Just goes to show you never let the right hand know what the left is doing!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHAT DOES A CHEATER SAY TO A CHEATER

and try to salvage the farm, TK U MLJ LV NV

norcal62norcal62over 11 years ago
Just a typical British Isles fairy tale.

How quaint. Drunken crooks bashing about.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Interesting

You know there can't be a divorce because the husband will wind up in prison. So now we have two low-life cheaters. Husband and wife. I don't care what crimes were committed. I just don't like cheaters. Chapter two.. We'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If he was a real crook

He would simply kill her and make the body disappear. Report her missing and everyone would believe she ran off since she's openly a slut. Simple. A criminal's wife would never be stupid enough to threaten him like that.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Interesting story

Curious to see how the dilemma is resolved. Thanks.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 9 years ago
No doubt 5#

Great story all around. What's not to like? Action, sneakiness, drama, and a good twice at the e nd

Chilleywilley

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
IN THE NEAR FUTURE

there are going to be some missing peoples. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A open question to all of Lit readers

With all due apologies to Fawguy88. I have to ask a question that has been plaguing me since I discovered Literotica , and please I'm asking everyone ! Can anyone clue me into whatever the Fucking Hell Taz137 is talking about ??????

I am not being facetious here , does anyone else understand his brand of Hieroglyphic speech ???

Anyone ????

FD45FD45about 8 years ago
Re Tazz

Yes. He does with words what Bernie Madoff does with money: the suggestion of meaning without its actual substance.

And I say that as an ardent fan of his comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous