All Comments on 'A Married Couple'

by CamillaHumby

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Not erotic

Not 'Loving Wives.' Not an actual story of any kind. Not interesting. Not badly written gets you the only * I'm giving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very erotic

Definitely 'Loving Wives.' It's an actual story. Very interesting. Very well written gets you the ***** I'm giving it.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
IS THIS AN AUTO-BIO

the story could be chapters in a how-to or sex manual on how to meet swinging couples as a one. TK U MLJ LV NV

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 11 years ago
This story was a

WONDERFUL surprise. The asides, the humor, the situation, the twist---each was unanticipated, unexpected but absolutely welcome. This story is already a treasure and I am sure your next installments will be equally special. THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Waiting for more.....

Great start! I loved that this story was vastly different. Can't wait for more!

beasthunterbeasthunterover 11 years ago
Excellent

Granted, if all you want is your bedtime stroke fantasy, look elsewhere. But if you want a beautiful erotic story look no further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Shades of O

let's see where you go. 5*

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Exciting start

I'm interested in where this is leading to.

She seems to be the type of woman who would make a perfect submissive and will be willing to please her dominate partner.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Start!

I enjoyed this story very much. I think it is a great start. I hope that you will soon add additional chapters.

BTW technically you are a very good writer. I read "A Loving Wife" also and thought it was great. You have both a good imagination and good skills to convey that imagination.

I hope you will keep writing!

BTW2 Your husband is very lucky, wish my wife had half of your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter. Excellent start.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Excellent start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A unique voice

Second story of yours that I've read. You have the first person narrative style down pat. You have a unique and original voice and I want to read more. Erotic and mysterious. Events flow nicely but the style is at the same time a little choppy, reflecting perhaps her uncertainty. It is all so natural, too, and draws the reader in. You deserve much higher scores than you've been getting. I think that reflects the tastes of the average lit reader much more than the quality of your writing. Bravo.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Read several of your stories and enjoyed them, but nothing here to like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous