All Comments on 'The Bleakest of Seasons Pt. 02'

by Deeply_Twisted

Sort by:
  • 142 Comments
eWomaneWomanover 11 years ago
Nothing less than delicious...

and with all the sweet and savory you can handle. Great 'scenes', surprising humor, loving tenderness and enough twists and turns to make a reader crave more.

Love the quirky characters, adore the original concept, great dialog, etc...this author sets a mighty fine table -- quite a feast!. Thanks and take care -- hcl

Hope we're lucky enough to get more...thanks

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
Sorry

It was good, but didn't quite hit the devastating intimacy of the first part.

But I'll follow anything subsequent.

meh4912meh4912over 11 years ago
Great, again

I was surprised and pleased to see the next chapter, so soon. I loved it, as much as the first. I hope there is more!

night_flowernight_flowerover 11 years ago
Simply splendid

Please let there be a part 3 on the way... I can't get enough of this. It's horrifying and confusing and so so very deeply arousing. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. And I love that you've tagged it as "orange juice."

MaynessMaynessover 11 years ago
Great read

I like the story and really enjoy the characters as they are not stereo typical. It was great that you posted so soon and I do hope there will be another chapter devoted to Club S!

Justme322Justme322over 11 years ago

this is like a twisted fairytale

CatsmineCatsmineover 11 years ago
Not "part 2," please. "Chapter" 2

Let me know when you publish. I will pay good money for the novel. Fifty shades of B.S., this is BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

It's so cute that "orange juice" is tagged in this story. Keep up the amazing work! You are an amazing writer and this story is strangely beautiful...

CoryleaCoryleaover 11 years ago
Loving it

Glad to see an unconventional slant on all of this, with a hero who's adorably nerdy and not stereotypically gorgeous.

I was afraid Addie was going to only take, so I was glad to see her give some in part 2. I hope you continue to explore Scott's darker desires.

Aurora LeighAurora Leighover 11 years ago
Nice work

Read both chapters ... actually read chapter 2 first & then had to go back & see how it all began. I like your insightful, introspective style of writing - definitely held my attention. Really love Scott - such a well-rounded, "real" character with flaws & imperfections of his own. I have to say, however, that I did find Addie to be a bit grating at times. I understand that she is "new" to this world, but if she wants so badly to be a part of it, why wouldn't a woman as intelligent as she is do a bit more research about what it means to be submissive. Often, when she is supposed to come off as charmingly bratty and endearingly inexperienced, she comes off as a disrespectful, selfish & childish. There were points in the story where I wished she would just be quiet, and be more open & trusting of Scott. In any case - 5 stars from me ... and cannot wait to read chapter 3 :)

delightdawndelightdawnover 11 years ago

More. Please. Soon. We finally get a glimpse of the darkness. Still unclear as to the direction of the story, happy ending or not. Time will tell.

AnomandarisAnomandarisover 11 years ago
words cant describe....

How awsome this story is. Well done, and I hope very much that you continue this story for many chapters to come.

PicantalyaPicantalyaover 11 years ago
Love this story

I hardly ever comment, but I wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying your writing. Being written in second person makes it quite different from what I usually read.

Your older nerdy dom is totally stealing the story. I'm looking forward to seeing how the visit to the club goes. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love This

I am just waiting on the edge of my seat for the next one. <3

curiousgirl1curiousgirl1over 11 years ago
More Please!!

You have got me hooked!!! I will be impatiently waiting for Pt.3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and...................... Thank u for keepin me intrigued and wanting more!

A sweet girl with a dirty mind ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

More please, this story is addicting!!! Beautifully written thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
50 Shades better than 50 Shades...

This is a fantastic story, I've really enjoyed it. You write well, considerably better than E.L.James (you bother to self edit, for one!) Have you thought about submitting to a publisher? I can see this doing just as well as 50 Shades. When's the next installment?

fuckmesorefuckmesoreover 11 years ago
5 stars.....amazing as ever

i cant wait for the next n the next n the next.....plz hurry up

the characters are just so enthralling....the sex is really hot...i am in love with You right now..

fuckmesore ;)

gallowravengallowravenover 11 years ago
thoroughly enjoyed both parts.

I enjoyed every part of the story, I particularly liked that you put their own emotional struggles into the mix. the story was well written enough that I could feel what addie was feeling. I gave the story a couple days to sink in, and I still can't get it out of my head.

GoldieWitchGoldieWitchover 11 years ago
Yes.

Best story ever. Please let us know when more is coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Waiting.....

I truly love your stories. I close my eyes and picture every scene. Needless to say it makes me very excited. I have been checking back daily to see if the next part is out. Please continue to write and share.

legALLiEblondelegALLiEblondeover 11 years ago
Mh mh mh

Mmmmmmmmmh more?(: I'm not so patiently waiting haha, but I'll try!

Monikaka1222Monikaka1222over 11 years ago
More Please!

I'm addicted

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

More please that was the best story I've read in a long while!!!!

mntnman64mntnman64over 11 years ago
Great Story !!

Please don't leave us "hanging"...Can't wait until she gets her costume from Domenic. What could happen ??? Great writing style, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please More please....

Please More! Just a little more! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Brilliant. Hurry up and write the next bit please...

GeorgiaOnMyMindGeorgiaOnMyMindover 11 years ago

Love it! I can hardly wait to read the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the best ever ...

I loved the character's in this story. Especially Scott. Just an ordinary guy with an extraordinary personality.

A compelling read and I don't mind telling you I can't wait for the next segment lol.

I'm all ready to read about the BDSM club :)

Bravo! Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

A thoroughly enjoyable story. Congratulations!CD1F

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Addicted...

Amazingly written!! I've become attached to the characters and am soo eager to read more!! (Begging) For what it's worth, I've read many many stories... But never one that had me so encouraged to write a response. So... First response ever written, goes to you! I hope you're writing as I type! ;)

playmelikeaninstrumentplaymelikeaninstrumentover 11 years ago
fuck! you are in my head...

You scare me. Reading this...especially the ending...brought tears to my eyes. YES. Exactly. Every thought. Every feeling. The brittleness. And that ping...receiving that simple text, how it changes everything.

How free she is to express herself, throughout the story!! Wow.

i just googled the lyrics to the roberta flack version of killing me softly...only instead of "sang", instead it is "he wrote as if he knew me"...

last thought: subs/bottoms...we're plentiful, aren't we? we are of-a-type...can dip a scoop into a barrel and come out with hundreds of us, thousands of us...kind of a depressing thought...thank god you are out there, talking to us, validating us, recognizing us. thank you sir.

Lisa469Lisa469over 11 years ago
need more

Are you going to write the next chapter soon? I am dieing to see what happens at the club!

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
PLEASE

Pleasepleaseplease write another chapter. This was so hot. I really wish the bad boy Scott had stayed longer. God that was so hot. Can he come back, pretty please??? Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Excellent! Impatiently waiting to find out what happens in club s.

rubyseesallrubyseesallover 11 years ago

I loved this story and enjoyed it much more than I'd have expected. If more installments are in the works, yay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can't wait

I am so looking forward to the next part of the story. Please continue it. I have found several stories that I love only to discover that the author has never finished them. Please, please, please, don't be one of "those" authors.

Russian_DollRussian_Dollover 11 years ago
mindblowing

more, more, more!!!! I love how sadistic he is, reminds me so much of my owner. please finish this story, i can't wait to hear what happens at the club.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Literally the best I have ever read, please please please finish it soon pleeeaase

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it !!

40 comments and not a bad one tells the true story.

Passion and consensual trusting BDSM is what makes this a winner, and you have set the tone nicely to explore his darker side.

I do agree with an earlier comment though, that she is coming across as a bit whiny and grating at times. Refusing to strip for Dominic shows a certain lack of awareness, but i am sure this will be adressed soon.

well done sir

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
one of my all time favs!!!

Please continue the story! :) im dying to read more :). There are very few stories I love as much as I loved this one. Cant wait to see what happens next!

IWantToGiveInIWantToGiveInover 11 years ago
gulp...

...wow...yes indeed wow...pleeeeease continue...PLEASE continue...by jove I think you've got it...

Winter LotusWinter Lotusabout 11 years ago
Wow...just wow

I can't even form words for this comment. I'm so completely taken with this story, wrapped up in it, and dripping wet from it. Christ almighty I need more of this.

JounarJounarabout 11 years ago

An absolute masterpiece so far. Can't wait for part 3 :-D

alwaysprudentalwaysprudentabout 11 years ago
Amazing

Well, I was going to say wow....seems like so many have beat me to that rather handy praise. :) Please sir...more. We need more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love the story!

Wow please kepp going! Great story line and great writing! Love it !

Thank you

PenelopePendergaspPenelopePendergaspabout 11 years ago
Veering off fantasy down the path toward realism

After reading both parts one and two, I wanted to congratulate the author for crafting a realistic depiction of both sexual obsession and the kink community. I like that Scott is not portrayed as a perfect physical specimen, but is instead imbued with those all to human defects that everyone faces as we age. Further, Addie's character is conflicted between her desires, fears, and the aftermath of this encounter that mirrors human experience. I was especially touched by those vignettes of Scott's aftercare for Addie.

I'm reminded of such films as Last Tango in Paris, In The Realm of The Senses, and Bad Timing. There's next to no exposition, almost all running in scene in straight story time. Addie's character arc holds true to life, in her emotional transformation from the experience. The story relies on her shifting psychological states for plot development, rather than hackneyed external conflict or excessive description that evokes irrelevant imagery.

Really, very nice execution.

My only quibble is the use of second person. That's a writer's choice. As a reader, I found it somewhat difficult to take. But I also recognize that the work probably wouldn't have succeeded in third person and that first person is vastly overused and very difficult to pull off well. Interesting choice.

I sincerely hope the author continues on with additional chapters to this story. I'll read and enjoy them, with gluttonous abandon. Thank you so much for the read. It made my day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mindblowing

I love this 2 parter! Wish you would give us more! I can't wait to see her introduced at the "club". This is by far my favorite story I've read on here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing!

More, please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Loved it! Definately need to find out about the club though.

wonderingstarwonderingstarabout 11 years ago

I liked this story very much. Thank you for writing it. I can't wait for the new chapter.

I wish you will continue it. Every day that I have to wait for continuing is to much.

I really liked it. Some of the parts of the story were to much for my taste but I have enjoyed it very much.

Keep on doing what you do please. You are so good at this. I appreciated your work here. Do us all a favour and do not stop keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great Story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow :)

Loved everything you've written so far, though looking at the dates you wrote them I'm nervous to think there may not be anymore coming...I check here often and reread and I'll be crushed to not read more from you! Please don't stop writing- your stories serve to fulfill a part of me I can't quench or satisfy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh my!

I loved everything about this story! Please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Is there anymore?

Love this story. I was really looking forward to reading more but given the date of your last chapter I'm wondering if there's actually anymore to come. I so hope there is..but..if not could you please advise us of that because it can get really frustrating when your page is checked everyday hoping there maybe another just to find there isn't. Please keep going as it's such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please

please don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

this has to be the best fucking thing i have ever read.. its fucking 4:10 in the morning...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Great story , write more please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LOVE IT

I absolutely love this one as well as the first one. I hope you write a lot more. I'll be anxiously waiting for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

Wow, just wow

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 11 years ago
An exceptionally fine story

You nail the mind chatter of someone—Addie, of course—going through an intense experience over a few days—the ebb and flow of her thoughts and feelings, her worries, wonders, agonies and ecstasies. You created marvelous characters with Addie and Scott, including Addie's ability to see the physical Scott, superficially unattractive, but wholly captivating.

Thank you for a extraordinary story of two people connecting and learning and living fully with each other. What a pleasure reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I crave more

Dear Deeply_Twisted,

Do you plan to write more about Addie and Scott, because I crave to know more about their story. This can't be the end...I wish I could read something asap.

Looking for more always,

Slowly Submissive

Deeply_TwistedDeeply_Twistedalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Hey Everyone....

... yes, there is more of this story coming. I'm sorry it's taken as long is it has. It's been a tumultuous year, and the words don't always flow like they should. I'm sure you guys understand.

I'd like to thank everyone that stopped by to comment on the story. You do give me energy to write more and I appreciate it.

Thanks everyone.

DT

eWomaneWomanalmost 11 years ago
Aahhhh...

let me be among the first to welcome you back. I'm sure you can see you've been missed. I'd given up hope a long time ago, and was preparing to buy a kindle. Hope you're well, happy and feeling up to the expectations of your fans. Take care...best wishes -- and thanks for not deserting us. I'm sending good thoughts to your muse.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago

It's really great seeing you back DT.

Can't wait to see what you have for us :)

GoldieWitchGoldieWitchalmost 11 years ago
Excited... an Understatement...

How exciting!!! The story lives... my favorite of all time. ;-) ;-) ;-) Thank you, for your gifts.

GoldieWitchGoldieWitchalmost 11 years ago
P.S...

I adore that "orange juice" is one of the tags for this story... ;-) -) ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
super

I love how real this is. Not the fancy super cute guys and girls in some stories

And the humorous scenes (Scott banging his head on the table while chasing Addie) just makes it more real and fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fantastic

that was just wonderful. words cant describe.im not into hardcore bdsm but i really enjoyed this story- genuine, realistic, erotic and more. thankyou. im guna have to register in order to be able favourite this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
turned on

I'm loving this story! BDSM has always interested me but I I don't have the balls to actually get involved. Keep it coming!!

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
Again, we wait

I wrote a review on this story last year, and I was in the mood for something on the extreme side, so I came back to this story. The extreme side of Scott, I want him back! I hope that his dark side is not something he wants to always keep hidden. More more more! I look forward to seeing your next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
....

Finally got chance to read part 2 and now I have just one comment to make - DT. Just.Finish!

An incredible read, too easy to lose yourself in the story. I, personally, would love to see more of any side of Scott

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More.... Pleeease

Is the next installment still... coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more?

MORE!!!! Whens the next installment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Please!

I love this story ! I hope to see more of Addie and Scott!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This story is fucking fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

All previous comments cover my sentiments, but I still wanted to show some support:) The development of both the characters and story is amazing. Never rushed and never boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pleeeeeease...

I've not read something that's gotten me so hot before. I love the chemistry and development please carry on. Eagerly Yours, Leigh xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please give me more

I loved part 1and 2 now if I could find a man like that!!!! Please more please !!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I loved part 1 and 2! Please, please, PLEASE make another one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
in the midnight hour she cries...

MORE, MORE, MORE!

I hope that you have not given up writing this story though I noticed you have done another one since and it has been awhile since you began it. I'm intrigued to see what Addie's dress looks like, how she reacts to club S, if she'll share her past hurt and learn to trust again. Equally I'm curious to see Scott in action at the club and learn more about his own inner demons. How deeply twisted will the two become around one another's hearts?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

My favorite! MORE MORE MORE!

oswin_butterflyoswin_butterflyalmost 10 years ago
best ever

In all my years reading stories at literotica, this is the best one I've ever read. I really really. REALLY hope you will still write more of this. I'm intrigued to read about Addie's fitting, her subsequent trip to Club S, and to see what Scott's friends think of her.

Thank you for writing this, I could hardly put it down as I read it on my kindle.

(Also, I finally joined the site so my comment wouldn't be anonymous)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Sooooo gooood! Please, please, please write more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WOW

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!

Oh my god you are a fantastic writer!! Everything is...amazing doesn't even begin to cover it. From the character development to the after care and attention to the little nuances and verbal pairings...oh my god!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you

A riveting read that makes me long to learn more and share more with you and your characters. It reads as so familiar to me yet surprises me as well. I hope one day this story flows back into your consciousness and you pen another section. Would love to explore the club, the more darkness of Scott and this burgeoning daddy daughter thing (perhaps!). Thanks again for the enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing!!

Thank you so much for your beautiful writing. It is my hope that everyone finds a relationship like Scott and Addies!

Fang13Fang13almost 10 years ago

Your story is literally my fix just for something good too read. I love that you dont make it all about sex and you actually develop your characters and everything. Im absolutely falling in love with them. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing!!

I am completely in love with this story and the character's. Your writing is absolutely mesmerizing! I want to be Addie and need to find my Scott. PLEASE, let there be a book # 3! I am dieing to find out how she enjoys the club.and Scott's friends.

PromQueenSubduedPromQueenSubduedalmost 10 years ago
Echo Others

I echo the thoughts of others that I hope there is more to both this series and your "Tuesday" series either here or in some other media form. Your build of your characters and the situations you create are wonderful. I would very much enjoy more time with all your characters. I certainly hope I get to have that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please continue!

I loved reading this. I was intrigued by the beginning where Addie has "met" someone online...you see I did exactly that three years ago. He didn't turn out to be my "Scott" but did make me question my life enough to change it. I had the same thoughts of feeling like it had been a while since anyone cared.

This story struck so many chords with me I can't begin to describe it. I sincerely hope to read a new chapter at some point and find out what happens next.

KezzoKezzoover 9 years ago
Addie

What a great story

I had an Addie,, long ago.

I am still looking for another

This story brought back such wonderful memories

thank you

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 9 years ago

&quot;'Yes. It was good. The... the director played a switcheroo and set up a sad ending... but it ended up being a ... happy... one.' He trails off slowly. Then he stops and puts his hands to his face for a moment.&quot;

I see what you did there. :P

So great, this. Thanks for giving us some more darkness in this one. Not enough of that done well to go around, IMHO. 5 stars

ChastenedChastenedover 9 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you, this story was lovely. Idealized without being completely unrealistic. I hope to read more from you, truly well written. Still searching for my Scott :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
part3?

Really enjoyed this! Is there a part 3 (she asked hopefully?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
drought

Absence of water falling from the sky be damned. The more serious drought is right here, with the continuing lack of something new from Lit's most intriguing author. I hope your muse strikes again soon; I'm going nuts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!

More more more!!! Pretty please, fell in love with this story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous