All Comments on 'At Last'

by thegoodhusband

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

Good story, room for more here I think.

goamz86goamz86over 11 years ago
Good Build up

Way to get us right there and leave us hanging. Keep going with this story. It has real potential

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Teasing

but okay so far. We'll wait and see if it goes anywhere.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Ugh

Thrown where you wanted throne, your where you wanted you're. A number of others. Misplaced capitals. Punctuation in the middle of sentences. SHE COMMANDED. Seriously, the idea is convert your thoughts to sentences that communicate those thoughts to the reader so that they understand what is in your head. Not to literally write the thoughts as they occur.

Please work harder

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please continue...

I loved the thought process you shared. I am very turned on and anxious to learn more about Galen!

thegoodhusbandthegoodhusbandover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I will try to build on this story as time permits. I am a novice and just want to get this out for everyone's enjoyment. Please forgive or overlook my errors, I am a novice after all. I will try to do better with this though. A few mistakes were pointed out that I was not aware of. I do hope the general them and story content were enjoyed.

Thanks again

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 11 years ago
Loving it!

For most of us cuckolds, it is the submission we crave and your story builds on that need very well. Can't wait for more!

tghlawyer03tghlawyer03over 11 years ago
Thoughts

The theme of this story is well developed but the delivery can be improved to make the reading easier and more fluid. These comments are not made to discourage your writing more on this topic or about this incident but, rather, to encourage you to bring your story-telling skills to as polished a point as your understanding of the elements of this story. The hard conceptual part of writing, the idea upon which you wish to expound, seems not to be your challenge; it is in the delivery and I encourage you to grow in that manner.

OOAAOOAAover 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!

Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next chapter, please... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wheres the next chapter?

Dont leave us in the lurch. Write more please.

thegoodhusbandthegoodhusbandabout 11 years agoAuthor
Chapter two is coming soon

I am having trouble with my editing. I have a good chapter coming soon and more to come. please be patient

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 10 years ago

very good story. I gave it 5 stars. For the trolls I would have to say that until you have been married 15-25 years to the same woman please do not judge. Sex can be very dull. I am not a cuck and I get no sex simply because I could care less. If my wife would play games like the wife in the story I would really be interested in her again. Good show and keep writing.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Soon to be cuckold

She is laying out her rules. He has accepted. But the rules come one at a time, slow, as she thinks of them. Also if her cuckold cannot control himself, he needs to be in chastity bad. Milking his balls dry once a month as she uses a toy in his ass.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
The End of Everything!

Another sick fuck and the slut he's married to!

- Would love to see these two low-lives run over by a bus!

- Just have them get a divorce and put them,and us,out of their disgusting misery!

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
To Somehowyou

- Fuck the cucks! They're sick puppies!

- If you get bored of your wife after 15 or 20 years,there's a little thing called DIVORCE that will set you free!

- The change in the relationship 'caused by the slut wife/cuckold marriage will do irreparable damage to the love that brought them together,and the "normal" years they spent together as loving husband and wife.

suckermansuckermanalmost 7 years ago
great story

A woman of pleasure when my wife started taking lovers I was so happy and when she abused me (in a loving way ie hard) I was in heaven. Thanks for bringing back the memories and helping me spill my mess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
First off, you really need a good editor.

I'm not much on being the grammar police but you've got so many errors that it detracts from the story. The problem with the story itself is the husband. You write him as a man totally lacking in pride or self respect. I've never seen or met a man like that. It felt over the top to have his wife suggest she would get pregnant with another man's child. Why would that be a good idea? Think about the fallout to the child, let alone the marriage. What would her friends and family think? What will his friends and family think? I feel like you wrote this story to titillate but failed when you refused to consider any reasonable consequences to her actions and his reactions. This didn't even play well as a fictional fantasy.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another Dumb Cuckold and Selfish Wife!

Do fucked up people like this really exist? Sick fuckers for sure! 🤮

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No reasonable person could consider this to be a healthy relationship. It is instead sad and pathetic.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Pretty much as dumb as a cuckold and whore story can get. A very grudging *1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Misandrist dogshit. Other than that, it's a swell story /sarc/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

These words are NOT interchangeable:

YOUR and YOU'RE

THROWN and THRONE

MEATS and MEETS

etc...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous