All Comments on 'Ready for Love'

by Kellie_K

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

I well written story not rushed thanks.

swami69swami69over 11 years ago
Nicely done

Nice detail and stream of consciousness that flows, telling a forbidden story. I imagine a sequel or second chapter? Does mother get involved too?

avidreader9445avidreader9445over 11 years ago
Nice start

I sense that, although you are "quietly adventuring" on Literotica, you have written before. This story is well-crafted with good insights into the daughter's feelings and excellent detail and emotion in the sex, as well. Good job!!

thebuffalothebuffaloover 11 years ago

Excellent piece of writing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Very sweet and erotic

Hot sex and sweet loving between dad and his daughter was a very good read.

Thanks for the story

truckndaddy35truckndaddy35over 11 years ago
please keep it up

loved this story please keep up the good work!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sweet

A very sweet and sexy story. Well written and leaving me wanting more!

Kellie_KKellie_Kover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the kind comments everyone. I have another story to post, I hope, soon.

K

imharmless69imharmless69over 11 years ago
Delicious

I love your creativity and your style! Such a yummy story.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Ready For Love:" - Kellie and Unnamed Dad - (Daughter and Father)

Though the story is way too short, it is a story with sensuality, much sentiment, and the love of a daughter that is unsurpassed for her father, a Dad that she has wanted for quite a long time!!

it is obvious the story is written by a female. The charm, romantic feelings, sensual and beautiful love, caring and adoration, and much more, come through like no male (myself a sensitive and caring all the way male) could possibly construct a story from a female's perspective!!! My daughter-- in her mid-twenties, about fourteen years ago, married an only child whose mother became too ill to live by herself, relocated to California where she and her husband lived with the mother-in-law, and my daughter graduated from Cal State University--had an incestual affair from her late teens until she had completed her first several years of college. She and I did discuss having children, but her marriage and infrequently seeing her since she and her husband moved cross country interferred in that respect; we still talk by phone and occasionally have phone sex about our previous, and interrupted, love affair.

So I have some inside knowledge of daughter and father incestual affairs! This story of Kellie and her father is an ideal, idyllic and monumental story with all the right aspects and aspirations that a daughter and father expect to give and receive in an affair that is true, pure, honest and respectful as man-an-woman love, as lovers and as honorable and carnal lovers, and consummated soul-mates! This story has much of the same feelings and love and respect and caring and honor and idolizing of each other that me and my daughter experienced and immensely enjoyed! Hopefully Kellie and her father will, if the writer wishes to offer future exploits of Kellie and her father, be able to continue their incestual affair--just the two of them without any third party and without any threesomes--and maybe Kellie will alow her father to immpregnate her their procreated love being!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous