All Comments on 'The Anniversary Trip'

by Arpea

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very nice story.... Waiting for the remainder of the story with arousal!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHAT NUMBERED ANNIVERSY IS KINK

it becomes more difficult to name the Anni"s. TK U MLJ LV NV

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Predictable

Which completely diluted any erotic content.

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
irl even if the wife wanted it

This would lead to.divorce court bc he did this without asking her.Irl even is she had though about.this it would be too.much of a shock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A nasty ammoversary

For me an anniversary is a time for a couple to celebrate their marriage. Any outside activity is violation of what marriage is about.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Very risky!

IMHO, the only semi-acceptable way to pull a switcheroo like this would be if the 'designated hitter' was an established (and current) lover of Sweeties! In this case, it seems to be 'no harm, no foul' but it DOES take the 'Masked Marauder' game off the table in the future!

I'm pretty sure neither lawyer would be comfortable arranging some personal agenda like this with a lawyer on the other side of negotiations!

4* (with reservations)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
For their anniversary night

Thomas and Eric should double team her, one in her pussy and the other in her ass while Helen sucks her tits.

That would be an anniversary she'd never forget.

Thanks for the read

HamsterHamsterover 10 years ago
Dirtbag....

So hubby turns out to be the dirtbag. And she puts up with it? NOT LIKELY. This one requires more suspension of disbelief than I can muster.

spankfunforspankfunforover 10 years ago
Moana's meets her anniversary gift separately11

Moana is fucked by her new lady friend's husband! She cums just looking at the tape her husband made of Thomas sexing her orally and fucking her all night long1 She and her husband have obviously swapped before. This is a unique anniversary vacation for all four of them! I'm jealous!! Great story! Nice twist! One more night would have been nice. We deserved to see Helen up close!

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

As realistic as a unicorn.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cheating whore!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArpea@Arpea
110 Followers
I write fictional tales that usually have some basis in fact in my past. The men and women in my tales are all modern consenting adults. They are mostly open and honest with each other. Thus there are no reasons for getting even. If you are looking for a revenge tale, that...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES